[Image: 1419621943-ibf5dejznqupwp.gif]
5 people like this: Lance, NubianKing, Dante, Torturo, Hill
She'll be forgotten in 5 days
1 person likes this: NubianKing
(07-05-2017, 08:41 PM)Hurricane Drunk Wrote:
10 years of desperately trying to get a #1 and miserably failing

(07-05-2017, 09:18 PM)Catty Noir Wrote: She'll be forgotten in 5 days

wow it must be sad to come into a thread celebrating an artist just to hate on them lmao
2 people like this: PACMAN, Hill

10 years and she still has not given us a single on the level of itty bitty piggy or her monster verse. gmc
we're still waiting gmc
3 people like this: NubianKing, Favorite, Hill

Ahh

swish swish bish
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...

as though a #1 means anything? i don't see people talking about how iggy got a #1 and can't even chart anymore or lmfao, the harlem shake guy, gotye, etc.

also nicki deseperately trying to get a #1 by working with complete flops like dnce, and meek mill (before they even dated)? like really?

what kind of revisionist history?

if nicki wanted a #1, wouldn't she work with people that could actually make that happen and beg them to make the song a single, do a video, etc?

let's apply a little common sense before posting.
iggy
2 people like this: Favorite, Hill
(07-06-2017, 06:11 PM)PACMAN Wrote:

if nicki wanted a #1, wouldn't she work with people that could actually make that happen and beg them to make the song a single, do a video, etc?

iggy

Yes she would, f.e. her latest feature is with Katy Perry

deadbanana3
(07-06-2017, 06:11 PM)PACMAN Wrote:

as though a #1 means anything? i don't see people talking about how iggy got a #1 and can't even chart anymore or lmfao, the harlem shake guy, gotye, etc.

also nicki deseperately trying to get a #1 by working with complete flops like dnce, and meek mill (before they even dated)? like really?

iggy

didn't she feature drake on her lead, and these "complete flops" are bigger than her lol
1 person likes this: Dante
(07-07-2017, 04:50 AM)Dante Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 06:11 PM)PACMAN Wrote: if nicki wanted a #1, wouldn't she work with people that could actually make that happen and beg them to make the song a single, do a video, etc?

iggy

Yes she would, f.e. her latest feature is with Katy Perry

deadbanana3

nobody was/is expecting a katy song to go number one at this point she's way past her peak

(07-07-2017, 05:08 AM)Torturo Wrote:
(07-06-2017, 06:11 PM)PACMAN Wrote: as though a #1 means anything? i don't see people talking about how iggy got a #1 and can't even chart anymore or lmfao, the harlem shake guy, gotye, etc.

iggy

didn't she feature drake on her lead, and these "complete flops" are bigger than her lol

A drake feature doesn't do much and it was a big 3 release like only and tb and if you're saying DNCE and Meek are bigger than her then i dont even know what to say to you cause obviously you're way past just delusion

I mean y'all can keep trying but Nicki gonna remain the most successful and awarded and one of the most talented female rappers of all time
2 people like this: Hill, PACMAN

(07-07-2017, 01:00 PM)Favorite Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 04:50 AM)Dante Wrote: Yes she would, f.e. her latest feature is with Katy Perry

deadbanana3
nobody was/is expecting a katy song to go number one at this point she's way past her peak

(07-07-2017, 05:08 AM)Torturo Wrote: didn't she feature drake on her lead, and these "complete flops" are bigger than her lol

A drake feature doesn't do much and it was a big 3 release like only and tb and if you're saying DNCE and Meek are bigger than her then i dont even know what to say to you cause obviously you're way past just delusion

I mean y'all can keep trying but Nicki gonna remain the most successful and awarded and one of the most talented female rappers of all time

At this point sure. Before witness era started no one could imagine so. I doubt they recorded swish swish two days before release nn
(07-07-2017, 01:00 PM)Favorite Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 04:50 AM)Dante Wrote: Yes she would, f.e. her latest feature is with Katy Perry

deadbanana3

(07-07-2017, 05:08 AM)Torturo Wrote: didn't she feature drake on her lead, and these "complete flops" are bigger than her lol

So if Drake and Katy aren't IT? Who is? Who is that artist that could give her #1?
To have such a talent and to squander it is so over, Onika.