[Image: CFOPEPH2VNC5DNRGD3CWVEWKG4.JPG]
5 people like this: Talking_Lip, Maiko, Hill, PACMAN, Daemon
Queen of no identity
I always feel like someone else
A living myth

I can be anyone
I love you lmao
1 person likes this: black sissy
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
They only got 104K?

Baaaaaaabies

deadbanana2
1 person likes this: Maiko
(06-16-2019, 04:12 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: They only got 104K?

Baaaaaaabies

deadbanana2

that's a lot of welfare though. let's say you spend like 150 on groceries a month (realistic number for a family). that's 693 months of groceries paid for then, spread that over the 13 of them and thats 53 months each. easily 4 years+ of groceries you didnt have to pay for? that's wild.

iggy
1 person likes this: Hill
(06-16-2019, 07:36 PM)PACMAN Wrote:

Baaaaaaabies

deadbanana2

that's a lot of welfare though. let's say you spend like 150 on groceries a month (realistic number for a family). that's 693 months of groceries paid for then, spread that over the 13 of them and thats 53 months each. easily 4 years+ of groceries you didnt have to pay for? that's wild.

iggy

nn per person.
1 person likes this: Hill
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(06-16-2019, 07:36 PM)PACMAN Wrote:

Baaaaaaabies

deadbanana2

iggy

150 for a family is sad and probably way too many carbs

They aren’t living and I know it ain’t fair because food to live should be FREE.

Water to drink should be FREE.

Going to the moon should have been our last fucking big cock move.
2 people like this: PACMAN, Maiko
I see a pattern
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(06-16-2019, 09:36 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 07:36 PM)PACMAN Wrote: that's a lot of welfare though. let's say you spend like 150 on groceries a month (realistic number for a family). that's 693 months of groceries paid for then, spread that over the 13 of them and thats 53 months each. easily 4 years+ of groceries you didnt have to pay for? that's wild.

iggy

nn per person.

if you eat 150 groceries on ur own, i gotta pray for u.
my family pays like 200 a month and we get so much stuff that lasts.
iggy
(06-16-2019, 10:37 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 07:36 PM)PACMAN Wrote: that's a lot of welfare though. let's say you spend like 150 on groceries a month (realistic number for a family). that's 693 months of groceries paid for then, spread that over the 13 of them and thats 53 months each. easily 4 years+ of groceries you didnt have to pay for? that's wild.

iggy
150 for a family is sad and probably way too many carbs

They aren’t living and I know it ain’t fair because food to live should be FREE.

ok bernie sanders
calm down a bit
2 people like this: Maiko, Hill
(06-18-2019, 03:52 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 09:36 PM)Maiko Wrote: nn per person.

if you eat 150 groceries on ur own, i gotta pray for u.
iggy

The American average is around $400 tho.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(06-18-2019, 03:53 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 10:37 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: 150 for a family is sad and probably way too many carbs

ok bernie sanders
calm down a bit

don’t u dare call me that wannabe commie kook
2 people like this: Maiko, PACMAN
(06-18-2019, 04:10 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 03:52 PM)PACMAN Wrote: if you eat 150 groceries on ur own, i gotta pray for u.
iggy

The American average is around $400 tho.

because they buy like 4 bags of doritos for each person then 4 bags of potato chips for later, bronwies, pepsi by the liter, etc.

obese losers