🎇 Happy New Year from popfn!

2017 Made in America festival

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: MwYCY2a.jpg]

Live stream starts at 1:30 Pm
http://tidal.com/us/mia
[Image: DlsCkWy.gif]
;)  
I'm going of course with V.I.P tickets thanks to tidal and will be dropping HD pics for you guys !
;)  
last year was trash almost got stampede'd waiting for Lil Wayne

Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Banks, Sia, Princess Chelsea, Lorde, The Vaccines, The Neighborhood, Coeur De Pirate, Evanescence, Muse, Fleetwood Mac, Regina Spektor, Sam Smith, George Ezra, James Blake, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys, Charli XCX, Florence + TM, Tove Lo, Tove Styrke, Troye Sivan.

The Leftovers, Togetherness, Game Of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Rectify, Bates Motel, Broad City, Transparent, You're The Worst
(09-01-2017, 05:33 PM)Ultraviolence Wrote: last year was trash almost got stampede'd waiting for Lil Wayne

In LA ?
;)  
I wanna see little dragon so bad 😭😭😭😭😭
;)  
(09-01-2017, 06:02 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 05:33 PM)Ultraviolence Wrote: last year was trash almost got stampede'd waiting for Lil Wayne

In LA ?

no in Philly

Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Banks, Sia, Princess Chelsea, Lorde, The Vaccines, The Neighborhood, Coeur De Pirate, Evanescence, Muse, Fleetwood Mac, Regina Spektor, Sam Smith, George Ezra, James Blake, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys, Charli XCX, Florence + TM, Tove Lo, Tove Styrke, Troye Sivan.

The Leftovers, Togetherness, Game Of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Rectify, Bates Motel, Broad City, Transparent, You're The Worst
(09-01-2017, 06:38 PM)Ultraviolence Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 06:02 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: In LA ?

no in Philly

Coldplay and Rihanna year right ? Besides that how was it
;)  
(09-01-2017, 06:49 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 06:38 PM)Ultraviolence Wrote: no in Philly

Coldplay and Rihanna year right ? Besides that how was it

yah rihanna was great and everybody loved her, coldplay were fine. But before Bryson or Lil wayne I forgot idk what was happening the crowds were literally so packed that some girls next yo me couldn't even breathe. I had to protect them rip So careful of that, but it was really great. It was Beyonce's Bday so she showed up during Chance's set but i didn't see her.
1 person likes this: GrandmomCookies

(09-01-2017, 07:06 PM)Ultraviolence Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 06:49 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: Coldplay and Rihanna year right ? Besides that how was it

yah rihanna was great and everybody loved her, coldplay were fine. But before Bryson or Lil wayne I forgot idk what was happening the crowds were literally so packed that some girls next yo me couldn't even breathe. I had to protect them rip So careful of that, but it was really great. It was Beyonce's Bday so she showed up during Chance's set but i didn't see her.

Yeah philly stans hard . I wanted to go but I had to work hope she come again . SAME OMG hhfdgcsuknh I went with friends and my boyfriend the friends was two girls and they had to leave from the rocky stage because it was over crowded and they couldn't breathe. You must be tall like me because that's the only way you survive that shit Ahh also the different stage ideas are cool but literally no one is going move if they are waiting for they favorite artist !! Besides the great performances the atmosphere be mad whack . Love my city but the city of brotherly love must of came when everyone was a Hippie in the 70"s .
;)  
(09-01-2017, 07:17 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 07:06 PM)Ultraviolence Wrote: yah rihanna was great and everybody loved her, coldplay were fine. But before Bryson or Lil wayne I forgot idk what was happening the crowds were literally so packed that some girls next yo me couldn't even breathe. I had to protect them rip So careful of that, but it was really great. It was Beyonce's Bday so she showed up during Chance's set but i didn't see her.

Yeah philly stans hard . I wanted to go but I had to work hope she come again . SAME OMG hhfdgcsuknh I went with friends and my boyfriend the friends was two girls and they had to leave from the rocky stage because it was over crowded and they couldn't breathe. You must be tall like me because that's the only way you survive that shit Ahh also the different stage ideas are cool but literally no one is going move if they are waiting for they favorite artist !! Besides the great performances the atmosphere be mad whack . Love my city but the city of brotherly love must of came when everyone was a Hippie in the 70"s .

i liked philly actually! My friend cancelled on me and I had been in the US for one week so i had to go alone which sucked but other than that it was great. Benj. Franklin Parkway is great too. and yeah I'm 6'1 so it didn't bother me
1 person likes this: GrandmomCookies

[Image: 6uTD2RI.jpg]

Getting ready
;)