Happy Birthday to the Queen ! !!! 🥰🤴🏿👑Say HBD Lance

A surviving Hillary victim speaks out

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Exclusive: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says

The woman at the center of the scandal over Hillary Clinton’s defense of an alleged child rapist speaks out in depth for the first time.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-...ictim-says
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
[Image: pf053i4.gif]
“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,”

“I have also been informed that she has in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body. Also that she exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.”

“tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences,” especially when they come from “disorganized families, such as the complainant.”

wtf hillary. that's why you keep losing ! !!
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.