🎇 Happy New Year from popfn!

ABRA

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

am i tripping? Mjcry1
1 person likes this: Maiko
Mjcry1
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
poor Mint disappearing just before the Queen arrived Mjcry1
2 people like this: YoungCarter, purple/sky/bubble
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
we should rename forum to ABRAFN Mjcry1
(12-23-2017, 05:47 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: we should rename forum to ABRAFN Mjcry1

lets do it Mjcry1
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(12-23-2017, 05:50 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 05:47 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: we should rename forum to ABRAFN Mjcry1

lets do it Mjcry1

yes Mjcry1

#ABRAFN2018
(12-23-2017, 05:23 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 05:17 PM)darkwaveduchess Wrote: should i not have found this

this is where we talk about you in secret Mjcry1

i haven't read the past pages and i will never return again. luv u all 4ever xoxo
3 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, Maiko, YoungCarter
(12-23-2017, 08:01 PM)darkwaveduchess Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 05:23 PM)Maiko Wrote: this is where we talk about you in secret Mjcry1

i haven't read the past pages and i will never return again. luv u all 4ever xoxo

i-
2 people like this: Maiko, purple/sky/bubble
(12-23-2017, 08:01 PM)darkwaveduchess Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 05:23 PM)Maiko Wrote: this is where we talk about you in secret Mjcry1

💀
lmao Mjlol

Mjcry1
Mjcry1

I'm obsessed with her verse in Charlie XCX's Drugs, I should check this girl out.
Wenn ich ein vorspiel gewollt hätte, dann hätte ich es gesagt.