its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

AOC defeats primary challenger Michelle Caruso-Cabrera

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

https://www.axios.com/aoc-primary-challe...1b1b6.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/23/politics/...index.html
(12-07-2018, 02:31 PM)JeffColby Wrote: I'm in full support of all of your goals and dreams Mjcry1

this is why she visited her district this month 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
not deserved.

she needs to get fired overall.

she doesn’t do ANYTHING for her district and is too busy playing national politics.
(06-24-2020, 01:45 PM)PACMAN Wrote: not deserved.

she doesn’t do ANYTHING for her district and is too busy playing national politics.

shut up cornball
2 people like this: Daemon, DevonRoars
(12-07-2018, 02:31 PM)JeffColby Wrote: I'm in full support of all of your goals and dreams Mjcry1

Kiii

The people have spoken.
1 person likes this: Onion Girl
Fuck yall.

You say she “doesn’t do ANYTHING for her district” and yet they LOVE her.

AOC is a major inspiration to me. She gives me hope that truly heroic visionaries can not only get into Congress but can actually shine in their positions. AOC gives me hope that US national politics isn’t a game or a joke but something that is to be taken seriously to ensure maximal benefit for all.
(06-24-2020, 01:46 PM)Onion Girl Wrote:

shut up cornball

i don't know who you are?
(06-24-2020, 09:51 PM)Hill Wrote:

You say she “doesn’t do ANYTHING for her district” and yet they LOVE her.

AOC is a major inspiration to me. She gives me hope that truly heroic visionaries can not only get into Congress but can actually shine in their positions. AOC gives me hope that US national politics isn’t a game or a joke but something that is to be taken seriously to ensure maximal benefit for all.

she won off name recognition. there's really no other answer.

just like bernie will win in vermont basically forever even if he switched his party to republican, people will still vote him off name recog.
(07-01-2020, 05:11 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 09:51 PM)Hill Wrote: You say she “doesn’t do ANYTHING for her district” and yet they LOVE her.

she won off name recognition. there's really no other answer.

just like bernie will win in vermont basically forever even if he switched his party to republican, people will still vote him off name recog.

Sweetie that’s ludicrous. She’s a star.
1 person likes this: PACMAN