Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Aftermath of Black Panther screening

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

This was the audience's reaction after watching Black Panther!

I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
You crackers are so mad
[Image: 27df03b2-a5bf-4d5d-8939-ea91ff9cacbe-tum...o2_540.gif]
I reread the OP and it actually sounded pretty bad so lemme edit skull

I still find their celebration hilarious tho.
I don't understand what's wrong with this video?? People are celebrating the movie that celebrates African culture.
(02-19-2018, 03:04 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: I don't understand what's wrong with this video?? People are celebrating the movie that celebrates African culture.

Don't be such a stick in the mud. Just mocking people for having a different culture.
(02-19-2018, 05:06 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 03:04 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: I don't understand what's wrong with this video?? People are celebrating the movie that celebrates African culture.

Don't be such a stick in the mud. Just mocking people for having a different culture.

hmmmm

(02-18-2018, 07:53 PM)Goosey Wrote: I reread the OP and it actually sounded pretty bad so lemme edit skull

I still find their celebration hilarious tho.

(02-19-2018, 05:18 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: hmmmm

It's not racist sis beth2 would you not have the same reaction if a group of Duck Dynasty-clad rednecks were ululating and twerking after watching Ant-Man?
(02-19-2018, 05:46 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(02-19-2018, 05:18 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: hmmmm

It's not racist sis beth2 would you not have the same reaction if a group of Duck Dynasty-clad rednecks were ululating and twerking after watching Ant-Man?

what does Ant-Man have with rednecks? :daemon: