Happy Birthday to the Queen ! !!! 🥰🤴🏿👑Say HBD Lance

Albums You Listen To At Certain Times?

Here now:

I can only listen to Aquarius at night.
The Mexican Madonna,The Female MJ,The Einsten of Pop,The One Woman Beatles,The Queen of Instagram,Selena Gomez.
Pink Friday Roman Reloaded doesn't make my ears bleed in the summer
2 people like this: Lex, purple/sky/bubble

I can only listen to Nightride at night, and Ray of Light in the later day lol.
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
I listen to 1000 Forms Of Fear when I'm suicidal
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
I don't think I ONLY listen to it at those times but thats when I listen to it the most
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
I can only listen to ARTPOP in memory
at night i can listen to:
luxurious undergrind
pregnant with success
all saints

in the morning i can listen to:
a seat at the table
the velvet rope
rainbow

but i think overall it depends on my mood tbh