🍰 yc birthday celebrate

Amazon & ceo still trash

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

https://www.facebook.com/senatorsanders/...788532908/
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
Call out income inequality and everyone who supports broken capitalism!

No individual should have anymore than 1 billion dollars! No individual needs anymore than 10 million dollars! Greed is a disease!
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
(08-20-2018, 07:09 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: Call out income inequality and everyone who supports broken capitalism!

No individual should have anymore than 1 billion dollars! No individual needs anymore than 10 million dollars! Greed is a disease!

GAAAY!

I'm sure people will work real hard after you tell them it's illegal to make any money!
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, PACMAN
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
(08-20-2018, 08:24 PM)Goosey Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 07:09 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: Call out income inequality and everyone who supports broken capitalism!

GAAAY!

I'm sure people will work real hard after you tell them it's illegal to make any money!

FAAAG!

Yes, they will work even harder with an even playing field. penguin
1 person likes this: Maiko
(08-20-2018, 09:03 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: FAAAG!

Yes, they will work even harder with an even playing field. penguin

Don't work too hard or true patriots will put the Second Amendment to use and whoop their commie asses!

"... against all enemies, foreign and domestic"
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, PACMAN
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it

lmao get out of here.
2 people like this: PACMAN, purple/sky/bubble
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
This hoe got evicted from an RV. Lives in Bumfuck texas and is blaming her employer for a job that she OPTED INTO.

This is not JEFF's issue. And a JOKE. If you're going to blame someone for allowing SMART people who EDUCATED themselves and WORKED HARD to get ahead while she was probably bar hopping, blame GOD!
2 people like this: PACMAN, purple/sky/bubble
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
bernie a whole clown.
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble