Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Anime & Manga

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: anime_wallpaper_by_m1llerxt1me-d6fw8le.png]

Welcome Anime and manga fans, come here to talk about your favorite series! Feel free to make recommendations, post ost tracks, cosplay outfits or anything related to A & M.

Ongoing Popular Series:

Tokyo Ghoul
[Image: Tokyo_Ghoul_volume_1_cover.jpg]

Synopsis:
Quote:Ghouls are terrifying creatures which feed on human flesh. When Kaneki is almost killed in an attack, he transforms into a half-ghoul, half-human hybrid and is forced to adapt to their lifestyle in order to survive.

One Piece
[Image: MV5BMTAwNzAwNjQwNjFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDg2...SY643_.jpg]

Synopsis:
Quote:Follows the adventures of Monkey D. Luffy and his friends in order to find the greatest treasure ever left by the legendary Pirate, Gol D Roger. The famous mystery treasure named "One Piece".

Attack on Titan
[Image: MV5BMTY5ODk1NzUyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjUy...14_AL_.jpg]

Synopsis:
Quote:After his hometown is destroyed and his mother is killed, young Eren Jaegar vows to cleanse the earth of the giant humanoid Titans that have brought humanity to the brink of extinction.

One Punch Man

[Image: MV5BMzQxMzE5NzM2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ4...17_AL_.jpg]

Synopsis:
Quote:The story of Saitama, a hero who can defeat his enemies with a single punch.

Fairy Tail
[Image: 18179.jpg]

Synopsis:
Quote:Lucy, an aspiring Celestial Wizard, becomes a friend and ally to powerful wizards Natsu, Grey, and Erza, who are part of the (in)famous wizard guild, Fairy Tail.

Akame ga Kill!
[Image: MV5BMTgxOTg0NjIxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTk1...17_AL_.jpg]

Synopsis:
Quote:A countryside boy named Tatsumi set on a journey to The Capital to make a name and met a seemingly dangerous group of Assassins known as Night Raid. Their journey begins.

Do you cosplay?

[Image: 2qiOY2F.gif]
2 people like this: XXX MAIKO, Periphery
Mess I was going to make this thread later but looks like you snatched it again lmao

Oh and as for the cosplay question, yes I do! A lot by the way. I'm going to do Meliodas on the next event I going to.
Never cosplayed but appreciate those who do.

My favorite animes ever are Cowboy Bebop, Soul Eater, Bleach smitten Cowboy Bebop is my number 1 it's just such an amazing anime with a great story. I'm rewatching it currently and if y'all haven't seen it then please watch
1 person likes this: Starwind
Akame Ga Kill and Hunter x Hunter are amazing. Needless is also great but underrated.
i want to cosplay. my brother does stuff like that. he goes to all the anime conventions and etc. with his girlfriend.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(07-29-2015, 05:25 PM)Maiko Wrote: i want to cosplay. my brother does stuff like that. he goes to all the anime conventions and etc. with his girlfriend.

jameson

I used to cosplayá lmao
Now when I look old pictures is so embarassing, I still watch anime.
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO
(07-29-2015, 05:28 PM)Periphery Wrote: jameson

I used to cosplayá lmao
Now when I look old pictures is so embarassing, I still watch anime.

lol that's adorable. You need to send me those pics Ahems

anyway, what are you watching now? the last thing that I watched was Sword Art.

The concept was good but it was too linear for me.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(07-29-2015, 05:29 PM)Maiko Wrote: lol that's adorable. You need to send me those pics Ahems

anyway, what are you watching now? the last thing that I watched was Sword Art.

The concept was good but it was too linear for me.

Hell to no, they are already erased from this surface.á :-x

Now i'm just catching up with Naruto Shippuden, but the last one I watched was either Akame Ga Kill or Hunter x Hunter (I know i'm late).

I started watchin Sword Art and got bored, I don't know why it is so praised.
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO
(07-29-2015, 05:36 PM)Periphery Wrote: Hell to no, they are already erased from this surface.á :-x

Now i'm just catching up with Naruto Shippuden, but the last one I watched was either Akame Ga Kill or Hunter x Hunter (I know i'm late).

I started watchin Sword Art and got bored, I don't know why it is so praised.

Yeah one of my closest friends was talking about it like was everything and more

then i was it and I was like [Image: okzaqu.jpg]

i actually saw a gif from hunter x hunter that was bad ass that made me want to what it. but im not super into newer anime like that.

Outlaw Star is my favorite of all time.
(07-29-2015, 05:39 PM)Maiko Wrote: Yeah one of my closest friends was talking about it like was everything and more

then i was it and I was like [Image: okzaqu.jpg]

i actually saw a gif from hunter x hunter that was bad ass that made me want to what it. but im not super into newer anime like that.

Outlaw Star is my favorite of all time.

You MUST see Hunter x Hunter is totally worth it. Actually the original series is like from the late 90s but they made a remake with more episodes and is sooo good. I watched it all on Netflix, you won't regret it .

I haven't watched Outlaw Star but my favorites are Gantz, Soul Eater (If you haven't watched it, then do it) Death Note, etc.
(07-29-2015, 05:43 PM)Periphery Wrote: You MUST see Hunter x Hunter is totally worth it. Actually the original series is like from the late 90s but they made a remake with more episodes and is sooo good. I watched it all on Netflix, you won't regret it .

I haven't watched Outlaw Star but my favorites are Gantz, Soul Eater (If you haven't watched it, then do it) Death Note, etc.

I liked Gantz, a lot. Just my type of anime. Nice and thought provoking, with a normal main character.

I LOVED Soul Eater. That anime could of been so much longer though. I hate that it seemed to get canceled. Death Note i tried to finish last year, but it just kept going and when they introduced Near I was just like uh uh.
1 person likes this: Periphery
(07-29-2015, 05:46 PM)Maiko Wrote: I liked Gantz, a lot. Just my type of anime. Nice and thought provoking, with a normal main character.

I LOVED Soul Eater. That anime could of been so much longer though. I hate that it seemed to get canceled. Death Note i tried to finish last year, but it just kept going and when they introduced Near I was just like uh uh.

Gantz was so good, I barely remember anything since I watched itálike 6-7 years ago. I think I will have to watch it againá Gay Cat

Yeah, the only bad thing about Soul Eater is how short it is. All the characters were great, Death The Kid was my favorite one.

Toradora was also good, a little bit different from what I used to watch but I still like it.
(07-29-2015, 05:50 PM)Periphery Wrote: Gantz was so good, I barely remember anything since I watched itálike 6-7 years ago. I think I will have to watch it againá Gay Cat

Yeah, the only bad thing about Soul Eater is how short it is. All the characters were great, Death The Kid was my favorite one.

Toradora was also good, a little bit different from what I used to watch but I still like it.

My favorite as well! I loved him!

He was so cute with his symmetry lol

[Image: let_s_start_over_death_the_kid_x_reader_...8ne71j.jpg]
1 person likes this: Periphery
I am so far behind in Naruto Shippuden I don't think ill ever catch up. I was at the arc with

Hashirama and Madara