Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Anime & Manga

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(07-29-2015, 05:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: My favorite as well! I loved him!

He was so cute with his symmetry lol

[Image: let_s_start_over_death_the_kid_x_reader_...8ne71j.jpg]

Omgá lmao
That's exactly why I loved him.

The shy girl with pink hair was also cute, I can't remember her name.
(07-29-2015, 05:53 PM)Maiko Wrote: I am so far behind in Naruto Shippuden I don't think ill ever catch up. I was at the arc with

Hashirama and Madara

What arc? what's that ? lol

I don't want to spoil you but is that before the war?
(07-29-2015, 05:58 PM)Periphery Wrote: What arc? what's that ? lol

I don't want to spoil you but is that before the war?

It's during the Ten Tails Jinch?riki arc.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(07-29-2015, 06:01 PM)Maiko Wrote: It's during the Ten Tails Jinch?riki arc.

Ah yes, you are not that far behind then.
I'm only a little bit moreáforward than that.
(07-29-2015, 06:04 PM)Periphery Wrote: Ah yes, you are not that far behind there.
I'm only a little bit moreáforward than that.

Oh okay cool. yeah i can't wait to catch up.

People drag me for it all the time, but Naruto is very special to me.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
kisuke ignored my wall post asking if he likes One Piece... :'(
(07-29-2015, 06:05 PM)Maiko Wrote: Oh okay cool. yeah i can't wait to catch up.

People drag me for it all the time, but Naruto is very special to me.

Yeah don't tell me. I used to be obsessed with it , I had fotologs and metroflogs (I don't know if those sites were popular where you live but sill) with pictures of Naruto.

I still find Naruto better than Shippuden. Maybe it is because I was younger when I watched it and now I just watch Shippuden for the sake of doing but back then I was always excited and looking forward to the next episode.á :'(
(07-29-2015, 06:07 PM)Kamren Wrote: kisuke ignored my wall post asking if he likes One Piece... á:'(

1. Kisuke Loves One Piece.
2. Kisuke Ignores everybody's wall posts Ahh
(07-29-2015, 06:09 PM)Maiko Wrote: 1. Kisuke Loves One Piece.
2. Kisuke Ignores everybody's wall posts Ahh

maiko

---

Nico Robin is the best One Piece character ever maiko
(07-29-2015, 06:08 PM)Periphery Wrote: Yeah don't tell me. I used to be obsessed with it , I had fotologs and metroflogs (I don't know if those sites were popular where you live but sill) with pictures of Naruto.

I still find Naruto better than Shippuden. Maybe it is because I was younger when I watched it and now I just watch Shippuden for the sake of doing but back then I was always excited and looking forward to the next episode.á :'(

I find the first episode of Naruto to be amazing, and Naruto's arcs seemed to focus more on slow character development.

But I just absolutely love Naruto Shippuden. It's so fast paced and the characters power levels.

Pain EASILY became my favorite villain in all of anime because of how much depth they were able to pump into his character without even using lore. His backstory wasn't what gave depth to his character, it was everything else. His design, his voiceovers, his attacks, the way he used the metal sticks to control people, his motives, it was just everything.

Pain lives through me :'(
(07-29-2015, 06:16 PM)Maiko Wrote: I find the first episode of Naruto to be amazing, and Naruto's arcs seemed to focus more on slow character development.

But I just absolutely love Naruto Shippuden. It's so fast paced and the characters power levels.

Pain EASILY became my favorite villain in all of anime because of how much depth they were able to pump into his character without even using lore. His backstory wasn't what gave depth to his character, it was everything else. His design, his voiceovers, his attacks, the way he used the metal sticks to control people, his motives, it was just everything.

Pain lives through me :'(

Naruto was good because it had both depth and action (Not counting the filler because that was trash) the way Sasuke transforms and changes throught it was amazing and when they go on that mission to rescue him there were some awesome fights.
Also The Forest Of Death saga was amazing.

I feel like when you get to Shippuden you already have the characters figured out but in terms of fights and story development is still good.
Pain is handsdown of the best characters in the anime, when he died it was so sadá :'(
(07-29-2015, 06:22 PM)Periphery Wrote: Pain is handsdown of the best characters in the anime, when he died it was so sadá :'(

The main phase Pain vs Naruto FIGHT Sequence though. I can't think of ANY in anime that is better and more well produced from start to finish.

It's like, a masterwork. And you could see a clear change in the quality of the animation for it. It's like the director/studio just KNEW they were about to go in for this:

I wish I had a high quality video of that fight on youtube. It was phenomenal.
(07-29-2015, 06:30 PM)Maiko Wrote: The main phase Pain vs Naruto FIGHT Sequence though. áI can't think of ANY in anime that is better and more well produced from start to finish.

It's like, a masterwork. And you could see a clear change in the quality of the animation for it. It's like the director/studio just KNEW they were about to go in for this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb_7ccEwMpc

I wish I had a high quality video of that fight on youtube. It was phenomenal.

Bleach has some great fights too but yes I agree.. it's really good.
Eventhough Pain is a great character I still hate him for killing Jiraiyaá weepsáhe was one of my faves.
One piece >
[Image: anigif_enhanced-22622-1413397079-9.gif]
I got the voodoo for you BITCHES.
Been getting my life to Food Wars cries
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO