Happy Birthday Jeauxie/NubianKing!Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Anime & Manga

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(04-17-2017, 04:42 PM)Brendon Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 04:40 PM)Maxine Wrote: why?

just cuz the voices really suits the characters

oh okay thx

i play it while i'm working so i'm not able to read
1 person likes this: Dan
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
I gave RWBY Chibi a go while I'm waiting for the main show to return and its actually cute lmao! Rooster Teeth are getting so good with their animation
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
And Volume 5 is coming one day before my birthday! I can't wait. I'm going through such a hard time atm and I really need my fix weeps

I hope the episodes will be weekly
1 person likes this: Baeko
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Ahhh!

This is why Pain is so important

https://otakukart.com/animeblog/2017/10/...en-series/
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
RWBY volume 5 is underwhelming so far. :(

Too many plot threads. I hope they all come together soon and not at the end of the volume. I have hope for the next episode because Qrow and Team JNRR are on their way to find Raven who has Weiss
RWBY volume 5 was garbage