🎆 Happy New Year from popfn.

Anti debuts #27 with 460 copies

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

#27 on BB
http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.37298/title....he-grammys

sipitup

Quote:Industry forecasters expect Anti to make a big leap up the Billboard 200 chart next week -- possibly to No. 1 -- after the album has a full week of activity behind it. Prognosticators suggest Anti could shift around 125,000 in equivalent album units in the week ending Feb. 4, which could power the album to No. 1 on the chart dated Feb. 20. If Anti hits the top, it will mark Rihanna's second No. 1, following her previous studio album, 2012's Unapologetic.

BILLBOARD
1 person likes this: Maiko
yallseedat
This was in the hour before midnight on Thursday on Itunes.

/endthread
3 people like this: anti, beyoncebae, Wired Life

Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Banks, Sia, Princess Chelsea, Lorde, The Vaccines, The Neighborhood, Coeur De Pirate, Evanescence, Muse, Fleetwood Mac, Regina Spektor, Sam Smith, George Ezra, James Blake, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys, Charli XCX, Florence + TM, Tove Lo, Tove Styrke, Troye Sivan.

The Leftovers, Togetherness, Game Of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Rectify, Bates Motel, Broad City, Transparent, You're The Worst
rip
[Image: hzyfhLF.gif]
(02-01-2016, 04:34 PM)Ultraviolence Wrote: This was in the hour before midnight on Thursday on Itunes.

/endthread

Oh only 1 hours of sales? That isn't too bad then considering most people would have downloaded it for free from tidal
[Image: hzyfhLF.gif]
shadedetected
lmao while some can sell 80k in the first couple hours with no single, promo, or "hype"
6 people like this: PACMAN, Kyr, Frankie, Keith, Iman, beyoncebae
(02-01-2016, 04:35 PM)Dhipita Wrote: Oh only 1 hours of sales? That isn't too bad then considering most people would have downloaded it for free from tidal

Yes. ITunes updates at 11PM not at midnight so this isn't anything new. It happens all the time.
1 person likes this: Dhipita

Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Banks, Sia, Princess Chelsea, Lorde, The Vaccines, The Neighborhood, Coeur De Pirate, Evanescence, Muse, Fleetwood Mac, Regina Spektor, Sam Smith, George Ezra, James Blake, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys, Charli XCX, Florence + TM, Tove Lo, Tove Styrke, Troye Sivan.

The Leftovers, Togetherness, Game Of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Rectify, Bates Motel, Broad City, Transparent, You're The Worst
@Maiko @
Kyr
do some damage control i don't want the dummys trying it
It's understandable though cause the album was free who would buy it, plus it was out for days not a full week and physical copies aren't out yet.

But right now I'm like

[Image: tumblr_midpb3J0Dq1qder2jo1_500.gif]
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
(02-01-2016, 04:36 PM)Teezy Wrote: lmao while some can sell 80k in the first couple hours with no single, promo, or "hype"

exactly. so @Maiko + @
Kyr
, don't close the thread. let it prosper.
sipitup
(02-01-2016, 04:36 PM)Teezy Wrote: lmao while some can sell 80k in the first couple hours with no single, promo, or "hype"

she sold 1.4M first day rip

(02-01-2016, 04:34 PM)Ultraviolence Wrote: This was in the hour before midnight on Thursday on Itunes.

/endthread

doesn't nielsen collect the sales at 12PM EST/EDT tho? or is it 12AM??
cool
lmao
Homosexual-passing.
(02-01-2016, 04:38 PM)Ultraviolence Wrote: she sold 1.4M first day rip

Who are you referring to? Def not Rih rip
2 people like this: Kyr, PACMAN