🎆 Happy New Year from popfn.

Anti debuts #27 with 460 copies

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(02-01-2016, 05:50 PM)PeachesNCream Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 05:47 PM)Selig Wrote: 1. People downloaded the album, period. It doesn't matter if Samsung paid for them, people downloaded it. Can your brain understand that?

2. Those 460 copies are from 1h only, again proving you can't read.

3. It's projected to do 125K actually.

So, you're happy because 1.4 million people downloaded a free album? K!

She won't sell pass 500k in actual sales. And that's the KI.

Carry on.

But she did tho. Sistrens
(02-01-2016, 11:18 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: Bitch I'm hollering and it still cost 5.99

[Image: EuaVWc2.jpg]

Bitch what can I buy with 5.99 ???? A pillow ?!!! SO I LAY TF DOWN AND SLEEPPPPP CAUSE THATS WHAT THIS ALBUM MAKES ME DO SLEEEEEPPPP

ANTI IS THE BIGGEST FLOP OF EVER 460 COPIES ???? Bitch

Mother fucking cigs cost more then that ! Bitch that's not even half my checks ! Bitch it's 460 bitches running around with anti on tidal looking like dick heads

You mean to tell me the "queen "of music sold fucking 460 copies in one fucking day ?!! You mean to tell me only 400 people thought to buy her new album ??!!!!!!!!! You mean to tell me she sold LESS then Becky G , zendaya , Keri hilson , Tamar , k Michelle and Ciara ?!!!! Bitch you mean to me that mother fucking Michelle Williams gospel album sold more then rih POP album ??!!

This is what happens when you are on a high horse and think the world is yours and you go shading everyone

Bitch Rihanna let's talk

460 albums bitch you should go sell some milkshakes bItch

Bitch you should apply at mc Donald's and sing in the back when you cooking chicken nuggets build a fan base

Bitch Rihanna you go back home and use that forehead to shine light on your anti albums so people can see them

Rihanna bitch you should try modeling bitch you should try some lube on that pussy cause jay brown clearly isn't feeling that sand box no more

Bitch try something but music ain't for you

Bitch go watch hip hop harry and get some dance moves bitch you need SOMETHING !!

dolly is rolling over in her grave cause it was more people at her funereal that got that album

Bitch I'm screaming you need to hide for some years just go away and sulk in that flop biTch I'm screaming NHDKSJSKSJSKZHZKZJSKSJZKZHSJXHXJXHZJXVSNBSNSHSNSHSSMHSSKJZJZHSNSHSNZHDNDHBXHJSHDSBVSHS

[Image: s9FXOrk.jpg]

NO MATTER WHAT THE FUCKING MAVY SAY THIS YEAR BITCH ALL I GOT TO SAY IS 460 !!!!

BITCH 460

:rotf: bitch the local church choir sold more then you

Mother fucking kids bop sold more then you

Bitch mother fucking HEDI SOLD MORE THEN YOU

HANG THAT ASS UP BITCH CAUSE YOU ARE DONE AND SO IS THAT TOUR

IM CRYING BIGGEST FUCKING KI KI KI OF THE FUCKING YEAR BITCHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOT RUN THE WORLD PEAK BEING YOUR ALBUM PEAK !!!

How do it feel on them KNESS ??!! BHAHAHAHAHAHA

MEANWHILE
[Image: WK9cFPC.jpg]

Shnsansjnwbsjajajsjw
1 person likes this: PACMAN
;)  
omg who bumped this embarassing thread
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
(03-29-2017, 06:19 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 11:18 PM)GrandmomCookies Wrote: Bitch I'm hollering and it still cost 5.99

[Image: EuaVWc2.jpg]

Bitch what can I buy with 5.99 ???? A pillow ?!!! SO I LAY TF DOWN AND SLEEPPPPP CAUSE THATS WHAT THIS ALBUM MAKES ME DO SLEEEEEPPPP

ANTI IS THE BIGGEST FLOP OF EVER 460 COPIES ???? Bitch

Mother fucking cigs cost more then that ! Bitch that's not even half my checks ! Bitch it's 460 bitches running around with anti on tidal looking like dick heads

You mean to tell me the "queen "of music sold fucking 460 copies in one fucking day ?!! You mean to tell me only 400 people thought to buy her new album ??!!!!!!!!! You mean to tell me she sold LESS then Becky G , zendaya , Keri hilson , Tamar , k Michelle and Ciara ?!!!! Bitch you mean to me that mother fucking Michelle Williams gospel album sold more then rih POP album ??!!

This is what happens when you are on a high horse and think the world is yours and you go shading everyone

Bitch Rihanna let's talk

460 albums bitch you should go sell some milkshakes bItch

Bitch you should apply at mc Donald's and sing in the back when you cooking chicken nuggets build a fan base

Bitch Rihanna you go back home and use that forehead to shine light on your anti albums so people can see them

Rihanna bitch you should try modeling bitch you should try some lube on that pussy cause jay brown clearly isn't feeling that sand box no more

Bitch try something but music ain't for you

Bitch go watch hip hop harry and get some dance moves bitch you need SOMETHING !!

dolly is rolling over in her grave cause it was more people at her funereal that got that album

Bitch I'm screaming you need to hide for some years just go away and sulk in that flop biTch I'm screaming NHDKSJSKSJSKZHZKZJSKSJZKZHSJXHXJXHZJXVSNBSNSHSNSHSSMHSSKJZJZHSNSHSNZHDNDHBXHJSHDSBVSHS

NO MATTER WHAT THE FUCKING MAVY SAY THIS YEAR BITCH ALL I GOT TO SAY IS 460 !!!!

BITCH 460

:rotf: bitch the local church choir sold more then you

Mother fucking kids bop sold more then you

Bitch mother fucking HEDI SOLD MORE THEN YOU

HANG THAT ASS UP BITCH CAUSE YOU ARE DONE AND SO IS THAT TOUR

IM CRYING BIGGEST FUCKING KI KI KI OF THE FUCKING YEAR BITCHHHHHHHHHHHH

NOT RUN THE WORLD PEAK BEING YOUR ALBUM PEAK !!!

How do it feel on them KNESS ??!! BHAHAHAHAHAHA

MEANWHILE
[Image: WK9cFPC.jpg]

Shnsansjnwbsjajajsjw

I'm DYING
fucking throwback to this

the fumes from both sides in here

no comment rip
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
lmao this iconic thread.

rip at GMC lmao
[Image: 4XlcTQw.jpg]
GMC's comment I AM SCREAMING Ahh

Lemme read this thread eat popcorn
460 tho.

[Image: giLgKx5fNdDMY.gif]
[Image: 4XlcTQw.jpg]
let me buy one oh no
FUCK Y*U REPORT MY BRAIN
nnn this thread rip