🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Are you okay with keeping hookup apps while you're in a relationship?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Or would you be okay if your boyfriend is on it.
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
My only worry of deleting the Grindr app has been resolved. Now my chats can be stored in cloud, and if I choose to delete my account, people lose possession of my pics. Before it was looking like if i got in a serious relationship i would have to keep it to block each and every person I’ve spoke to. And ive had the same acc for 5 years so that didn’t look fun
Fuck yall.
(09-10-2019, 03:32 AM)Daemon Wrote: My only worry of deleting the Grindr app has been resolved. Now my chats can be stored in cloud, and if I choose to delete my account, people lose possession of my pics. Before it was looking like if i got in a serious relationship i would have to keep it to block each and every person I’ve spoke to. And ive had the same acc for 5 years so that didn’t look fun

What.

So you'd keep.grindr in a relationship or no? 🤔
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(09-10-2019, 04:05 AM)Maikenia Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 03:32 AM)Daemon Wrote: My only worry of deleting the Grindr app has been resolved. Now my chats can be stored in cloud, and if I choose to delete my account, people lose possession of my pics. Before it was looking like if i got in a serious relationship i would have to keep it to block each and every person I’ve spoke to. And ive had the same acc for 5 years so that didn’t look fun

What.

With the updated features I’d feel comfortable deleting the app, yes judgingyou

It’s currently deleted now
2 people like this: Hill, PACMAN
Fuck yall.
(09-10-2019, 04:18 AM)Daemon Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 04:05 AM)Maikenia Wrote: What.

With the updated features I’d feel comfortable deleting the app, yes judgingyou

Lmao I'm so confused but i realize you're probably a power user.

Couldn't you just

[Image: hbpL4Zs.jpg]
1 person likes this: Hill
(09-10-2019, 04:28 AM)Maikenia Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 04:18 AM)Daemon Wrote: With the updated features I’d feel comfortable deleting the app, yes judgingyou

Lmao I'm so confused but i realize you're probably a power user.

Couldn't you just

Why? What if the relationship don’t work out after half a year? Then I have to start all over again tailoring my gallery tsk
Deleting the app is enough. After a certain amount of time in the relationship I probably would be cool to delete the acc too, but would I even care to remember if the app already deleted? daemon5
Fuck yall.
(09-10-2019, 06:11 AM)Daemon Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 04:28 AM)Maikenia Wrote: Lmao I'm so confused but i realize you're probably a power user.

Couldn't you just

Why? What if the relationship don’t work out after half a year? Then I have to start all over again tailoring my gallery tsk
Deleting the app is enough. After a certain amount of time in the relationship I probably would be cool to delete the acc too, but would I even care to remember if the app already deleted? daemon5

That's so.dumb. it's an account on a hookup site.

The account is not the commodity the relationship is.
(09-10-2019, 11:42 AM)Maikenia Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 06:11 AM)Daemon Wrote: Why? What if the relationship don’t work out after half a year? Then I have to start all over again tailoring my gallery tsk

That's so.dumb. it's an account on a hookup site.

I don’t know what this means. But either way I don’t see myself with an account by the age of 25 daemon5
Fuck yall.
I deleted the app after like a month of talking to my bf. We both agreed to do it and did it in front if each other.
1 person likes this: maikangel
Guys looking for "chat" while in a relationship are the WORST! Nickitea
Not fooling anybody
2 people like this: maikangel, PACMAN
(09-10-2019, 12:16 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote: I deleted the app after like a month of talking to my bf. We both agreed to do it and did it in front if each other.

(09-10-2019, 12:17 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote: Guys looking for "chat" while in a relationship are the WORST! Nickitea
Not fooling anybody

Or making excuses to keep it.

For me, deleting the jackd app account is an explicit thing because even after you uninstall the app it keeps you online.

Like, delete the fucking account. what is so hard.

This guy asked me to be his boyfriend, yet.... wanted to keep his jackd account to "find weed".

How much of a fucking crack head do you have to be, to need a hookup app to find weed?

Bitch, ask yo grumma for a joint. or your cousin pookie, weed is fucking everywhere.

and then his next excuse was, "i keep it because it gets me instagram followers"

... you see why i say we're just dating?
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
(09-10-2019, 11:58 AM)Daemon Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 11:42 AM)Maikenia Wrote: That's so.dumb. it's an account on a hookup site.

I don’t know what this means. But either way I don’t see myself with an account by the age of 25 daemon5

you've never had a relationship, ok. but the point is, when you enter one, would you have an issue with your partner

keeping the app and using it.
(09-10-2019, 12:40 PM)Maikenia Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 11:58 AM)Daemon Wrote: I don’t know what this means. But either way I don’t see myself with an account by the age of 25 daemon5

you've never had a relationship, ok. but the point is, when you enter one, would you have an issue with your partner

keeping the app and using it.

Obviously not. If I’m not using they app why should they?
Fuck yall.
(09-10-2019, 12:39 PM)Maikenia Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 12:16 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote: I deleted the app after like a month of talking to my bf. We both agreed to do it and did it in front if each other.

(09-10-2019, 12:17 PM)Talking_Lip Wrote: Guys looking for "chat" while in a relationship are the WORST! Nickitea
Not fooling anybody

Or making excuses to keep it.

For me, deleting the jackd app account is an explicit thing because even after you uninstall the app it keeps you online.

Like, delete the fucking account. what is so hard.

This guy asked me to be his boyfriend, yet.... wanted to keep his jackd account to "find weed".

How much of a fucking crack head do you have to be, to need a hookup app to find weed?

Bitch, ask yo grumma for a joint. or your cousin pookie, weed is fucking everywhere.

and then his next excuse was, "i keep it because it gets me instagram followers"

... you see why i say we're just dating?

Yea dont claim ha!
Sounds like he needs a lot of attention and isn't ready for something serious
@Maikenia wait I am a self-proclaimed crackhead and I need my hookup apps to find weed