Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Ariana and Pete Davidson call off engagement

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: 1014-ariana-grande-pete-davidson-getty-tmz-4.jpg]

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are dunzo as a couple, and their engagement has officially been called off ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the former couple tell us AG and PD split this weekend, with both parties acknowledging that it simply was not the right time for their relationship to take off. We're told the two still have love for each other, but things are over romantically.

https://www.tmz.com/2018/10/14/ariana-gr...alled-off/
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
I am really sad reading this. I loved Peteiana.
Good
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
if ppl didn't think that THIS would be the outcome of their relationship all along...
2 people like this: Maiko, Rebellious Sissy
i dont know why anyone even gets in a relationship with ariana. she's clearly an unsure ass bitch
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(10-15-2018, 06:00 PM)Maiko Wrote: i dont know why anyone even gets in a relationship with ariana. she's clearly an unsure ass bitch

like me
1 person likes this: Maiko
(10-15-2018, 06:00 PM)Maiko Wrote: i dont know why anyone even gets in a relationship with ariana. she's clearly an unsure ass bitch

She takes a good pipe though