Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Avicii dead at 28

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

http://variety.com/2018/music/news/avici...202772767/

Wow
[Image: 4XlcTQw.jpg]
Can't believe this shit man
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
One of my favorite songs of all time :'(

2 people like this: YoungCarter, Bo
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
oh no :(
28 tho. Wtf

I don’t know much of his own material but some of his remixes were awesome
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO
May he rest in peace
[Image: 27df03b2-a5bf-4d5d-8939-ea91ff9cacbe-tum...o2_540.gif]
Going through his production credits on wiki. Wow he was so prolific

And

Quote:Philanthropy

Since achieving widespread commercial success, Bergling began working with his manager and executive producer Ash Pournouri to start House for Hunger[134] in 2011, a charity dedicated to alleviating global hunger. The pair wanted to showcase the giving spirit fostered by the house music community. Bergling explained, "You have to give something back. I am so fortunate to be in the position where I can actually do that. I feel lucky every day when I wake up and am able to do what I love and make a living." In addition to donating $1 million to Feeding America, a charity founded by John van Hengel, House for Hunger has helped fund the efforts of The Feed Foundation, started by Laura Bush,[135] allowing it to distribute over two million school meals throughout Africa.

A good man ;(
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO
Wtf.
I saw his BBMA nomination tweet and felt a chill. Worried

He will always be remembered as an EDM trailblazer. RIP his soul and name.