Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Azealia Banks Drags Troye Sivan For Calling It Like It Is

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: troye-sivan-azealia-banks-drag.jpg]

Troye Sivan would have liked to collaborate with Azealia Banks before things went south.

During the "My My My" singer's interview on The Zach Sang Show, Troye was asked if there any rappers he'd like to hop on a track with. He mentions wanting to team up with Kevin Abstract from Brockhampton before revealing Azealia Banks was in the running... before she messed it all up.

"I was a huge Azealia Banks fan," Sivan said. "Then it kinda just went south a little bit. It's just one of those annoying things where you wanna support so bad, and it just doesn't work out like that."

He agrees her behavior is a major turn off, "but then she'll put out a song and you're like, 'it's so good.' You can't engage."

Azealia heard about Troye's mention, and, in signature fashion, took her rage to social media.

"Ok tbh I've never heard a troy sivan Sogn a day in my life," she said... "how is he gonna be like 'he wanted to collab but things went south'..... What type of entitlement?"

Banks also says a collab was never even a possibility.

"What happens if I have no interest in collaborating with him???," she continued. "These white gays love to dog me yet can never keep my name out of their mouths."

Did Troye lie though? And the comment against white gays SMH. She never learns.

[Image: azealia-banks-instagram-troye-sivan2.jpg][Image: azealia-banks-instagram-troye-sivan3.jpg]
[Image: azealia-banks-instagram-troye-sivan1.jpg]

Source
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
oh so we post old news now

but well, i do think that Troye wanted to show himself in a better position for lgbt community so he threw Azealia under the bus. Idk why but he gives me such impression.

and Azealia is always right
troye is so cute
something about troye i don't like. he just seems like a racist twink to me.
also, he's friends with camila cabello who is definitely racist
if he's so "woke" concerning azealia, he should educate camila on her behavior
i'm team azealia on this one
iggy
2 people like this: Maiko, Stiflers Mom
Lmaooo
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
(01-19-2018, 03:37 PM)PACMAN Wrote: something about troye i don't like. he just seems like a racist twink to me.
iggy

ikr, and he's so cute, but something about him tells me that he fetishizes everyone and pays for sex.
3 people like this: Rebellious Sissy, PACMAN, Stiflers Mom
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(01-19-2018, 04:21 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 03:37 PM)PACMAN Wrote: something about troye i don't like. he just seems like a racist twink to me.
iggy

ikr, and he's so cute, but something about him tells me that he fetishizes everyone and pays for sex.

Ahh
1 person likes this: PACMAN
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
(01-19-2018, 04:21 PM)Maiko Wrote: ikr, and he's so cute, but something about him tells me that he fetishizes everyone and pays for sex.

this escalated so fast
maiko3
can't stand that faggot at this point. it was so uncalled for, nobody even asked him lmao. yet if he's famous, that attitude of his was disgusting... if he was a real stan or not, he would personally try to talk to her and talk about her in another form. not just judge and throw her under the bus... who the fuck does he think he is at this point? I mean, if you're here to stan and just take instead of contributing or help, fuck off cause you're just a poser.

years and years is better either way, why bother.
(01-19-2018, 05:26 PM)Stiflers Mom Wrote: years and years is better either way, why bother.

true !
1 person likes this: Stiflers Mom
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.