MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Azealia Banks - 'Fantasea II: The Second Wave'
😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Azealia Banks - 'Fantasea II: The Second Wave'

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

https://twitter.com/XoCheapy/status/869019964967137280

'Escapades'
'Along the Coast'
'Venus'
'Blossom'
'Interiuer D'un Coqulliage'
'Taste's State' (feat. Busta Rhymes)
'Chi Chi'
'Surf' (tbd)
'Desert Beat' (tdb)
'Lorelei'
'Icy Pisces'
'Diamond Nova'
'El Remolino'
2 people like this: Santanico, YoungCarter
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Bitch didn't we already get slay-z??
Its "Interieur* d'un coquillage" you illiterate swine which translates to "Inside A Seashell" ^^
2 people like this: Maiko, purple/sky/bubble
(05-29-2017, 02:48 PM)lex Wrote: Bitch didn't we already get slay-z??

its a repack with a diff mix. she described it as disassembling a roast ham and making it into stroganoff or sth like that

but yeah im HOT AND BOTHERED
4 people like this: Maiko, Lex, YoungCarter, purple/sky/bubble

yeah I don't really get what she meant by that. rip
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(05-29-2017, 02:50 PM)Mint Wrote: Its "Interieur* d'un coquillage" you illiterate swine which translates to "Inside A Seashell" ^^

Amazing. I love ALL the titles.

This is gonna put me in heaven for a year.
1 person likes this: Mint
(05-29-2017, 02:51 PM)Maiko Wrote:

yeah I don't really get what she meant by that. rip

More songs!
(05-29-2017, 02:51 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 02:50 PM)Mint Wrote: Its "Interieur* d'un coquillage" you illiterate swine which translates to "Inside A Seashell" ^^

Amazing. I love ALL the titles.

OKAY BUT A MERMAID ALBUM IN EARLY SELTEMBER????!!?! THE MONTH PEOPLE START WEARING SWEATERS??
(05-29-2017, 02:53 PM)Mint Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 02:51 PM)Maiko Wrote: Amazing. I love ALL the titles.

OKAY BUT A MERMAID ALBUM IN EARLY SELTEMBER????!!?! THE MONTH PEOPLE START WEARING SWEATERS??

not where i'm frum
Phatte
so like none of these are actual albums? just eps/mixtapes?

i hate azealia (person) but i still fuck wit ha music (sometimes)
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(05-29-2017, 02:56 PM)Rainbow Wrote: so like none of these are actual albums? just eps/mixtapes?

She only has Broke With Expensive Taste.

But from what she described a long time ago it seemed that Fantasea II would be an actual album. But Nowadays wat is the actual difference rip they just be trying to get some streaming coins.
(05-29-2017, 03:00 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 02:56 PM)Rainbow Wrote: so like none of these are actual albums? just eps/mixtapes?

She only has Broke With Expensive Taste.

But from what she described a long time ago it seemed that Fantasea II would be an actual album. But Nowadays wat is the actual difference rip they just be trying to get some streaming coins.

is she independent or with a label?
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(05-29-2017, 03:00 PM)Rainbow Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 03:00 PM)Maiko Wrote: She only has Broke With Expensive Taste.

is she independent or with a label?

She's been independent. She was with a major label for a short time. Like 2012, but that was a mess.
1 person likes this: Rainbow
shes been taking her time with B&P a lot she might change the concept shes been working on it since before F2
1 person likes this: Maiko