😙😙😚😘😗 Happy Birthday, Ultraviolence! Bye Mohammed

Azealia Banks on Breakfast Club

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

dont even need to watch to know that she'll mention Iggy ZZZ
[Image: SyZzDP4.jpg]
she made a lot of well articulated points. i just didn’t like the political section because *some* of her analysis of hillary and trump was trash and just ignorant.
political discussions ain’t for everyone but i’m glad she attempted <3
1 person likes this: Bruddaman
(05-12-2018, 11:26 AM)PACMAN Wrote: she made a lot of well articulated points. i just didn’t like the political section because *some* of her analysis of hillary and trump was trash and just ignorant.
political discussions ain’t for everyone but i’m glad she attempted <3

having a different point of view doesn't mean it's trash, especially the one about h*ll*ry
2 people like this: Muscle Maik, purple/sky/bubble
(05-12-2018, 01:25 PM)Lex Wrote: having a different point of view doesn't mean it's trash, especially the one about h*ll*ry

it's not a different pov. it's categorically false and promotes false narratives the kremlin and alt-right have pushed to divide the "liberals" and dissuade people from thinking critically about their voting choice.
it's easier to flip and coin on a 50/50 "trump and hillary are bad!" than it is to critically examine their policy and past behavior from an OBJECTIVE standpoint.
that means not getting triggered by super predators and bs and actually examining what happened, who were the players, what was the environment at the time, etc.
this is where (black twitter) sjws go wrong. they say things are bad from the past but don't examine why it was done and who had power at the time etc. it's just, "WHITES ARE [email protected]@[email protected]!" and no other commentary.
iggy
1 person likes this: Bruddaman
the likes/dislikes ratio lmao
ugh she looks good >.>
she apologized for calling him a jigaboo but not a coon Ahh
1 person likes this: Muscle Maik
yo, them noticing how much Azealia and Nicki remind them of each other. that's amazing. they really do act just alike personality wise.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
so proud of my fave.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
this interview is amazing lol.
"Japan loves niggers" als;dhgask I love them lmao
FUCKING QUEEN

Charlamagne: "One of our interns said that you make music for gays."

Azealia: "I do." [short pause] "What's wrong with that?"

YES. YES.
2 people like this: YoungCarter, Bruddaman
lmao this RZA drag. she's the greatest.
yo this RZA drag omg