Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Azealia Banks on Breakfast Club

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

I don't know how to deal with this rape account skull
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
omg azealia banks calling him out about Lil Mama :'(

i remember that interview
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(05-12-2018, 03:01 PM)Meghan Wrote: FUCKING QUEEN

Charlamagne: "One of our interns said that you make music for gays."

Azealia: "I do." [short pause] "What's wrong with that?"

YES. YES.

"Soo.... What now?"

I YELLED!
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO
(05-12-2018, 01:26 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 01:25 PM)Lex Wrote: having a different point of view doesn't mean it's trash, especially the one about h*ll*ry

it's not a different pov. it's categorically false and promotes false narratives the kremlin and alt-right have pushed to divide the "liberals" and dissuade people from thinking critically about their voting choice.
it's easier to flip and coin on a 50/50 "trump and hillary are bad!" than it is to critically examine their policy and past behavior from an OBJECTIVE standpoint.
that means not getting triggered by super predators and bs and actually examining what happened, who were the players, what was the environment at the time, etc.
this is where (black twitter) sjws go wrong. they say things are bad from the past but don't examine why it was done and who had power at the time etc. it's just, "WHITES ARE [email protected]@[email protected]!" and no other commentary.
iggy

lmao it's literally 50/50 tho. and this is exactly why i don't use the term sjws because everybody interprets it as black twitter because it has become your scapegoat. black twitter is the most oppressed group of twitter users and you coming out here telling them that they should go with a wolf in sheep's clothing isn't rly helping.

im less and less interested in the sjw mentality that you exude day by day on the internet. i'd rather go out and do the real work.
(05-13-2018, 09:31 AM)Lex Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 03:01 PM)Meghan Wrote: FUCKING QUEEN

Charlamagne: "One of our interns said that you make music for gays."

Azealia: "I do." [short pause] "What's wrong with that?"

YES. YES.

"Soo.... What now?"

I YELLED!

I luh dis girl so much
(05-13-2018, 09:36 AM)Lex Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 01:26 PM)PACMAN Wrote: it's not a different pov. it's categorically false and promotes false narratives the kremlin and alt-right have pushed to divide the "liberals" and dissuade people from thinking critically about their voting choice.
it's easier to flip and coin on a 50/50 "trump and hillary are bad!" than it is to critically examine their policy and past behavior from an OBJECTIVE standpoint.
that means not getting triggered by super predators and bs and actually examining what happened, who were the players, what was the environment at the time, etc.
this is where (black twitter) sjws go wrong. they say things are bad from the past but don't examine why it was done and who had power at the time etc. it's just, "WHITES ARE [email protected]@[email protected]!" and no other commentary.
iggy

lmao it's literally 50/50 tho. and this is exactly why i don't use the term sjws because everybody interprets it as black twitter because it has become your scapegoat. black twitter is the most oppressed group of twitter users and you coming out here telling them that they should go with a wolf in sheep's clothing isn't rly helping.

im less and less interested in the sjw mentality that you exude day by day on the internet. i'd rather go out and do the real work.

Why do you feel black Twitter is the most oppressed group of Twitter users? Do you mean in real life? Because on Twitter they are literally the least oppressed.
1 person likes this: Bruddaman
(05-13-2018, 11:07 AM)Meghan Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 09:36 AM)Lex Wrote: lmao it's literally 50/50 tho. and this is exactly why i don't use the term sjws because everybody interprets it as black twitter because it has become your scapegoat. black twitter is the most oppressed group of twitter users and you coming out here telling them that they should go with a wolf in sheep's clothing isn't rly helping.

Why do you feel black Twitter is the most oppressed group of Twitter users? Do you mean in real life? Because on Twitter they are literally the least oppressed.

how does it seem they are the least oppressed?

their content is constantly being stolen; they're bombarded with violent media and news content; they're constantly told they're not good enough so they lift each other up.
(05-13-2018, 11:12 AM)Lex Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 11:07 AM)Meghan Wrote: Why do you feel black Twitter is the most oppressed group of Twitter users? Do you mean in real life? Because on Twitter they are literally the least oppressed.

how does it seem they are the least oppressed?

their content is constantly being stolen; they're bombarded with violent media and news content; they're constantly told they're not good enough so they lift each other up.

Because the groups total usage by the population outweighs every other group. Nearly 30% of black people have Twitter accounts and their usage is double that of user averages. It has fallen a bit but still the percentage is higher.

While an opinion (and deducting from the above) I think they are the most likely to behave monolithically and exhibit hive mind like behavior out of any group, creating a type of solidarity that no other Twitter group has. Their tweets consistently bubble to the top influencing the most rediculous hashtags ( i saw #FineMenThatEatAss trending the other day thanks to black Twitter's nonsense), and if we break it down I think this groups efforts have had the most real world implications, making them not only the least oppressed Twitter group but by far the most powerful.
2 people like this: Rebellious Sissy, Bruddaman
(05-13-2018, 11:23 AM)Meghan Wrote: Because the groups total usage by the population outweighs every other group. Nearly 30% of black people have Twitter accounts and their usage is double that of user averages. It has fallen a bit but still the percentage is higher.

While an opinion (and deducting from the above) I think they are the most likely to behave monolithically and exhibit hive mind like behavior out of any group, creating a type of solidarity that no other Twitter group has. Their tweets consistently bubble to the top influencing the most rediculous hashtags ( i saw #FineMenThatEatAss trending the other day thanks to black Twitter's nonsense), and if we break it down I think this groups efforts have had the most real world implications, making them not only the least oppressed Twitter group but by far the most powerful.

# doesn't have anything to do with oppression. and they do not behave more monolithically than any other group. they have contrasting opinions all the time but they come together when they have to, just like any other group. but they are mocked for it, making them hypervisible because they somehow seem on top of any other groups, unlike the real world. this idea of them being hypervisible directly makes them more oppressed. they take the most shit from all other groups while simultaneously seeming like they are exhibiting hive mind and are being on top, while the reality is they're mentally oppressed from all of this.
(05-13-2018, 09:36 AM)Lex Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 01:26 PM)PACMAN Wrote: it's not a different pov. it's categorically false and promotes false narratives the kremlin and alt-right have pushed to divide the "liberals" and dissuade people from thinking critically about their voting choice.
iggy

gerl what are you even saying? this discourse went over my head. simplify.
iggy
(05-12-2018, 01:26 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 01:25 PM)Lex Wrote: having a different point of view doesn't mean it's trash, especially the one about h*ll*ry

it's not a different pov. it's categorically false and promotes false narratives the kremlin and alt-right have pushed to divide the "liberals" and dissuade people from thinking critically about their voting choice.
iggy

hillary anti-black b silent.
Fuck yall.
(05-13-2018, 11:07 AM)Meghan Wrote: Why do you feel black Twitter is the most oppressed group of Twitter users? Do you mean in real life? Because on Twitter they are literally the least oppressed.

Wtf does he know about anything black
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
All of her promo this year... I’m not ready... osgwel2
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO
(05-13-2018, 11:32 AM)Lex Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 11:23 AM)Meghan Wrote: Because the groups total usage by the population outweighs every other group. Nearly 30% of black people have Twitter accounts and their usage is double that of user averages. It has fallen a bit but still the percentage is higher.

# doesn't have anything to do with oppression. and they do not behave more monolithically than any other group. they have contrasting opinions all the time but they come together when they have to, just like any other group. but they are mocked for it, making them hypervisible because they somehow seem on top of any other groups, unlike the real world. this idea of them being hypervisible directly makes them more oppressed. they take the most shit from all other groups while simultaneously seeming like they are exhibiting hive mind and are being on top, while the reality is they're mentally oppressed from all of this.

i didn't get what the bolded means, but I said they are the most likely to behave monolithically.

The notion that Black Twitter is hypervisible because they are mocked by other groups is pretty ridiculous in my opinion. You'd have to give examples for me to understand what you mean.

But you cannot maintain hypervisibility on Twitter while being oppressed, that literally goes against how the system works. The entire goal of Twitter's game is hypervisibility, it gives you power over the system. Your tweets, comments and ideas only bubble to the top through retweets and likes if they are common or appreciated in some way or form. There is little variance from that. Black people make themselves hypervisible. They are loud, vocal, and entertaining, with very little differences in their experience across the united states (a product of actual oppression, in my opinion) which is part of the reason why they often behave like hive mind on social media platforms.