😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

BEYchella 2018 Live Stream Thread!

Here now: 3 Guest(s)

beychella begun today, here's some stream links.
let's chat and watch beth2

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Weeknd and Sza will be on Stage 1 tonight
Beyonce and Post will be on Stage 1 tomorrow night
Bey was on par with Kanye and Prince, don't @ me

Post's set (at least, that bit I watched) was awful. He really doesn't get why he is getting called out
I saw a snippet of her performing that same old tired choreography. I'm expecting Made In America the sequel
1 person likes this: Michael Jackson
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(04-15-2018, 07:43 AM)Black Canary Wrote: I saw a snippet of her performing that same old tired choreography. I'm expecting Made In America the sequel

Maybe watch again, because 90% of the choreography was new. And it was much better than Made In America.
2 people like this: YoungCarter, Keith
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(04-15-2018, 09:07 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 07:43 AM)Black Canary Wrote: I saw a snippet of her performing that same old tired choreography. I'm expecting Made In America the sequel

Maybe watch again, because 90% of the choreography was new. And it was much better than Made In America.

90%? Adonbilivit. Not Recycleonce fuckingwithyou

I will watch when I find a link!
1 person likes this: Maiko
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(04-15-2018, 09:35 AM)Black Canary Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 09:07 AM)Maiko Wrote: Maybe watch again, because 90% of the choreography was new. And it was much better than Made In America.

90%? Adonbilivit. Not Recycleonce fuckingwithyou

I will watch when I find a link!

IKR that's why i am SHOCKED
1 person likes this: Keith
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(04-15-2018, 09:07 AM)Meghan Wrote:

This quick lil gather tho Ahh
I loved it attitude
3 people like this: Maiko, Sunfire, Keith
I Care

osgwel2
and she brought Les Twins back :'(
I watched it with a friend who is a lowkey Bey stan. The both of us were bored out of ours mind, and I was truly expecting a lot of Beyonce as a distant admirer and ex-stan. It felt like the HBCU themes really carried the performance and because she didn't have big screens to rely on, the energy was lacking or something along those lines. I really wanted to enjoy the performance, from the bottom of my heart, but it just wasn't working. Kellandria looked fabu though.

Maybe the energy was lacking because this is her first major performance since the twins? IDK.
[Image: giphy.gif]
---
KING OF AFRICA | KING OF POP | GOD OF MUSIC AND DANCE | GUARDIAN OF POPFN
T H E . L E G E N D . F O R M E R L Y . K N O W N . A S . V A N D R O S S