MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
BTS exposed for racism
Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

BTS exposed for racism

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

https://twitter.com/LongSlongJiyong/stat...4665893889
https://twitter.com/LongSlongJiyong/stat...2342560769
https://twitter.com/LongSlongJiyong/stat...3268911106
https://twitter.com/LongSlongJiyong/stat...1922625536
and they took a photoshoot at a holocaust memorial

[Image: 20150118_seoulbeats_BTS.jpg]
(01-05-2018, 05:30 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: and they took a photoshoot at a holocaust memorial

[Image: 20150118_seoulbeats_BTS.jpg]

they are really assholes man
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
Well they did apologize for the holocaust photoshoot

But the rest is common in kpop unfortunately

Instead of bashing, educate them. Let them know what they did is wrong so they can learn.
1 person likes this: Rebellious Sissy
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
BTS IS CANCELLED wow.
can't trust these asian boys.
iggy
I didn't feel disrespected by any of those comments. Is the twitter user that created is this thread white? Virtue signalling is a real mess
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(01-05-2018, 07:18 PM)PACMAN Wrote: BTS IS CANCELLED wow.
iggy

You can't trust Asians? Why not? I thought we'd left the whole 'Yellow Peril' thing in the last century.
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
(01-05-2018, 06:12 PM)Rainbow Wrote: Well they did apologize for the holocaust photoshoot

Instead of bashing, educate them. Let them know what they did is wrong so they can learn.

I don't buy this at all.

There's been multiple incidents of kpop groups getting backlash for these things, and these kpop groups 'allegedly' go deep into R&B.

Also, it's 2018. The internet exists. Maybe before you try making music that was created by a different race you should educate yourself on the people + their history. It's not my job to educate them.

Reminds me of that Kpop star who said he wanted to go through slavery like black people to put real pain in his R&B like black people.

A damn mess.

OT: Didn't read this thread though Cuz... BTS is kinda whatever.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(05-28-2016, 12:52 PM)Maiko Wrote: GoT is awful. I really don't get why they are so obsessed with it. The most overrated show of all time.

[Image: rmRrLcr.gif]
Meh. Zzz
1 person likes this: Typhoid Mary
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
(01-06-2018, 08:40 AM)Tee Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 06:12 PM)Rainbow Wrote: Well they did apologize for the holocaust photoshoot

I don't buy this at all.

There's been multiple incidents of kpop groups getting backlash for these things, and these kpop groups 'allegedly' go deep into R&B.

Also, it's 2018. The internet exists. Maybe before you try making music that was created by a different race you should educate yourself on the people + their history. It's not my job to educate them.

Reminds me of that Kpop star who said he wanted to go through slavery like black people to put real pain in his R&B like black people.

A damn mess.

Ahh
(01-06-2018, 08:40 AM)Tee Wrote:

I don't buy this at all.

A damn mess.

I am screaming skull
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(01-06-2018, 04:31 AM)Goosey Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 07:18 PM)PACMAN Wrote: BTS IS CANCELLED wow.
iggy

You can't trust Asians? Why not? I thought we'd left the whole 'Yellow Peril' thing in the last century.

yellow peril? don't get dragged!
They were just a bunch of young and ignorant kids when they first debuted with the youngest being only 15 y.o. They knew nothing about the world back then, but they have widened their horizons now and haven't repeated their past mistakes. Please forgive them if you feel insulted by their actions in the past. They've matured over the years.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/632452-bts-r...-mistakes/
Please check this out.. I believe what he did was admirable.
He apologized, owned up, and learned from his past mistakes and makes sure to not repeat them, unlike most people nowadays..

P.S. fighting racism with racism is never the right thing to do :-x
What did Asians ever do to you anyway?
Please apologize to the group of people that you've hurt.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language
Spread Love heart
2 people like this: Rebellious Sissy, Rainbow
(11-08-2018, 04:09 AM)jinchim Wrote: They were just a bunch of young and ignorant kids when they first debuted with the youngest being only 15 y.o. They knew nothing about the world back then, but they have widened their horizons now and haven't repeated their past mistakes. Please forgive them if you feel insulted by their actions in the past. They've matured over the years.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/632452-bts-r...-mistakes/
Please check this out.. I believe what he did was admirable.
He apologized, owned up, and learned from his past mistakes and makes sure to not repeat them, unlike most people nowadays..

P.S. fighting racism with racism is never the right thing to do :-x
What did Asians ever do to you anyway?
Please apologize to the group of people that you've hurt.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language
Spread Love heart

Thank you!
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
toofunny3
1 person likes this: Maiko