😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Bebe Rexha: I Was Told I Couldn't Sing Hip Hop as a White Girl

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: Bebe-Rexha-Park-City-Live-jan-2017-billboard-1548.jpg]
At a concert last month, Bebe Rexha sang Monster, a song she wrote for Eminem that featured Rihanna. While discussing the song Bebe claimed "she [Rihanna] can't sing those high notes." On 92.3 Radio's Shoboy and Nina Show, Rexha set the record straight saying "I was talking facts. The [high pitches in the chorus] is my voice." She went on to claim she was blackmailed over the song, saying she was told it was meant for Lupe Fiasco and no one else. 

Rexha went on to discuss the incident at her show in Augusta, Georgia. "Somebody in the audience said 'white girl sit down' and I got pissed. Oh really? This white girl who writes for Rihanna, who writes for Nicki Minaj, who writes for Tinashe? Like, these hip-hop writers." She then went on to claim, "[early on in my career] I was told 'sit down you can't be singing these rhythmic songs' cause I was a white girl."

Rexha, a singer-songwriter whose debut solo-album All Your Fault Pt. I debuted in March and peaked at #51 on the Billboard Albums Chart, has a Top 50 solo-hit with her debut single I Got You peaking at #43 on the Billboard Hot 100. The "hip-hop" writer has coined industry-changing lyrics such as "you say you want a bad bitch, baby, now you have it / Now you got a bad bitch, show me you can handle this" and "is there anybody real out here? / Got my middle, middle up while I'm singing / f*ck fake friends, we don't need 'em." She is currently readying for the release of the second half of her solo album, All Your Fault Part II, which drops on August 11. The lead single The Way I Are (Dance with Somebody) has peaked at #34 on the US Mainstream Top 40 chart. Clearly, Rexha is truly breaking barriers for white girls everywhere with her valuable contributions to the hip hop genre.  lmao

Hear the Rihanna diss and listen to her response below:

1 person likes this: Maiko
Well, she lost it

So much for No Broken Hearts Doc
(07-24-2017, 10:54 AM)Hill Wrote: Well, she lost it

So much for No Broken Hearts Doc

She seems to think just because she wrote two decent hooks (Monster, Me Myself & I) that she is a lyrical force or presence in hip-hop. Her recent music and lyrics are generic so she should self-reflect a little bit....

Perhaps its her label making her take on this image, but it's so transparent and cringey.

Ack
5 people like this: Maiko, purple/sky/bubble, Sunfire, Auryn, Santanico
she don't get it Mjlol

lol @ Lupe losing these demos all the time
I honestly didn't really look at her as white, I thought she was like Rita Ora.

Anyway, what did she expect sitting in Georgia lol. They gone tell her to sit down and be humble lmao
2 people like this: IndieKylie, purple/sky/bubble
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Quote:Bebe Rexha: I Was Told I Couldn't Sing

They didn't lie.
Fuck yall.
(07-24-2017, 11:36 AM)Daemon Wrote:
Quote:Bebe Rexha: I Was Told I Couldn't Sing

They didn't lie.

[Image: 490b2574669a915cc7afc1c1282a43d4.gif]
3 people like this: Sunfire, Auryn, purple/sky/bubble
I dont like her
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
why so much hate for her
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
I love Bebe but no one cares about xyr sobbing
1 person likes this: IndieKylie
(07-24-2017, 11:19 PM)Hill Wrote: I love Bebe but no one cares about xyr sobbing

I posted this same thread on cult-site GagaDaily and 90% of the comments are about how no one cares about racism against whites and how black people have it better...

Diddraispoot
(07-25-2017, 09:02 AM)IndieKylie Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 11:19 PM)Hill Wrote: I love Bebe but no one cares about xyr sobbing
I posted this same thread on cult-site GagaDaily and 90% of the comments are about how no one cares about racism against whites and how black people have it better...

Diddraispoot

Ddd that's the difference between a forum festering with white gays and the cultural and ideological diversity of Popfn. gmc
2 people like this: IndieKylie, Lex
(07-25-2017, 10:14 AM)Hill Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 09:02 AM)IndieKylie Wrote: I posted this same thread on cult-site GagaDaily and 90% of the comments are about how no one cares about racism against whites and how black people have it better...

Diddraispoot

Ddd that's the difference between a forum festering with white gays and the cultural and ideological diversity of Popfn. gmc

The accuracy...
[Image: tumblr_njmw2hpWr21qk08n1o1_500.gif]

Diddraispoot

So glad I left that shithole in 2014
1 person likes this: IndieKylie

Diddraispoot

nn 90%
Where?

Its literally few people going around at each other, ive read that thread fyi
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...