Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Bebe Rexha: I Was Told I Couldn't Sing Hip Hop as a White Girl

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(07-25-2017, 12:35 PM)Dante Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 09:02 AM)IndieKylie Wrote: I posted this same thread on cult-site GagaDaily and 90% of the comments are about how no one cares about racism against whites and how black people have it better...

Diddraispoot

nn 90%
Where?

Its literally few people going around at each other, ive read that thread fyi

All of the 6 pages excepting page 1 and 2 maybe. You have great gems like 'White women are caught up in just as much racism and sexism as any black woman but for some reason, the white side gets silenced. A white woman complaining is seen as a whiner, a spoiled bitch, a pampered princess. Which is pretty racist when you think about it. But when a black woman complains, people get all serious and listen to her. ' by Strawberry Blonde; 'I guess black people can't sing opera then' by Oriane; 'of course they're [as in black people or liberals maybe] are going to label it cultural appropriation' by MetalliGa; 'No one's issues are more important than others, just because they're white, not black. It's kinda like saying that racism can't happen to white people' by Emigrante; 'People are overlooking her because she's a white, pretty girl' by codymonster.

If you think my comment was not an exaggeration, but a mathematical tally I formulated on my own, you are incorrect. My point was more than half the people wrote about racism towards whites and downplayed racism toward minorities.

iggy
1 person likes this: Lex
(07-25-2017, 01:42 PM)IndieKylie Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 12:35 PM)Dante Wrote: nn 90%
Where?

All of the 6 pages excepting page 1 and 2 maybe. You have great gems like 'White women are caught up in just as much racism and sexism as any black woman but for some reason, the white side gets silenced. A white woman complaining is seen as a whiner, a spoiled bitch, a pampered princess. Which is pretty racist when you think about it. But when a black woman complains, people get all serious and listen to her. ' by Strawberry Blonde; 'I guess black people can't sing opera then' by Oriane; 'of course they're [as in black people or liberals maybe] are going to label it cultural appropriation' by MetalliGa; 'No one's issues are more important than others, just because they're white, not black. It's kinda like saying that racism can't happen to white people' by Emigrante; 'People are overlooking her because she's a white, pretty girl' by codymonster.

If you think my comment was not an exaggeration, but a mathematical tally I formulated on my own, you are incorrect. My point was more than half the people wrote about racism towards whites and downplayed racism toward minorities.

iggy

sure
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
(07-25-2017, 01:44 PM)Dante Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 01:42 PM)IndieKylie Wrote: If you think my comment was not an exaggeration, but a mathematical tally I formulated on my own, you are incorrect. My point was more than half the people wrote about racism towards whites and downplayed racism toward minorities.

iggy

sure

We get it, you're a white gay who got offended. You can put on your MAGA hat and sidestep out of this thread now.
2 people like this: Lex, Hurricane Drunk
(07-25-2017, 01:49 PM)IndieKylie Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 01:44 PM)Dante Wrote: sure
We get it, you're a white gay who got offended. You can put on your MAGA hat and sidestep out of this thread now.

Offended by what?
(07-25-2017, 12:35 PM)Dante Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 09:02 AM)IndieKylie Wrote: I posted this same thread on cult-site GagaDaily and 90% of the comments are about how no one cares about racism against whites and how black people have it better...

Diddraispoot

nn 90%
Where?

no one was shading gagadaily. let's all take an aleve and calm down here. ohemgee
1 person likes this: IndieKylie
(07-25-2017, 03:27 PM)Hill Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 12:35 PM)Dante Wrote: nn 90%
Where?

no one was shading gagadaily. let's all take an aleve and calm down here. ohemgee

[Image: giphy.gif]

I was just referring to the alternative facts. I can't stand that site nor the 90% of people who use it.
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
(07-25-2017, 04:24 PM)Dante Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 03:27 PM)Hill Wrote: no one was shading gagadaily. let's all take an aleve and calm down here. ohemgee

[Image: giphy.gif]

I was just referring to the alternative facts. I can't stand that site nor the 90% of people who use it.

90% you say?
[Image: ReWZp.gif]
(07-25-2017, 04:34 PM)IndieKylie Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 04:24 PM)Dante Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

90% you say?

actual 90% lmao
(07-25-2017, 04:36 PM)Dante Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 04:34 PM)IndieKylie Wrote: 90% you say?

actual 90% lmao

That's a Gaga Daily stat I can agree with! worship3
2 people like this: Dante, purple/sky/bubble
(07-25-2017, 04:38 PM)IndieKylie Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 04:36 PM)Dante Wrote: actual 90% lmao
That's a Gaga Daily stat I can agree with! worship3

nnn it's truth

most of them are unbearable deadbanana
(07-25-2017, 04:40 PM)Dante Wrote:
(07-25-2017, 04:38 PM)IndieKylie Wrote: That's a Gaga Daily stat I can agree with! worship3

nnn it's truth

most of them are unbearable deadbanana

Yup, and we would've either been banned by the mods for bringing up another forum or given warning points for going off topic.
rider3
1 person likes this: Dante
(07-24-2017, 11:05 AM)Maiko Wrote: I honestly didn't really look at her as white, I thought she was like Rita Ora.

Anyway, what did she expect sitting in Georgia lol. They gone tell her to sit down and be humble lmao

You're right, they're both from Albania lol
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits