😔 happy birthday rainbow ugh be nice

Beyhive explain this

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

"People don’t make albums anymore. They just try to sell a bunch of quick singles. Artists put out an album, then they put out a new one. People don’t even listen to a body of work anymore. When I first started out, there was no internet, people taking pictures of you and putting your personal life or exploiting your personal life as entertainment. I think people are so brainwashed. You get up in the morning, you click on the computer and you see all these pictures and all you think of is the picture and the image that you see all day, every day."

[Image: beyoncecrown.gif?w=480&h=235&crop=1]
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
What is it to explain?
Making Popfn a Better Place
The dialogue is pretty self explanatory I'm not really sure what you're struggling to grasp or what your intelligence level is if anything about that is confusing to you
1 person likes this: Loose Rap
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
girl is desperate

her fans be the first to call other girls so

Whats up now

flower
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...