its barbie's 800th anniversaryHappy Birthday, Lance!

Beyoncé gets her 11th number 1

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">
;)  
Across her entire career, @Beyoncé has earned a new Hot 100 #1 hit in 1990s, 2000s, 2010s and 2020s. She's the first artist to record a #1 in each of these four decades.
1 person likes this: Santanico
;)  
Wow congrats to boffum!
dumbass song
1 person likes this: Onion Girl
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
and this site tried to convince me that Megan is a flop emsus
congrats Megan
like you
Queen Bey don’t want no smoke with me
;)  
the way nicki and megham had to latch onto newcomers for a hit looks desperate as hell and tacky to me. phew. Gaga would never.

[Image: QkTmjRJ.gif]
(12-07-2018, 02:31 PM)JeffColby Wrote: I'm in full support of all of your goals and dreams Mjcry1

(05-26-2020, 02:12 PM)YoungCarter Wrote: and this site tried to convince me that Megan is a flop emsus

she is babe but tiger king and Beyonce are successes
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(05-26-2020, 03:24 PM)Catty Noir Wrote: the way nicki and megham had to latch onto newcomers for a hit looks desperate as hell and tacky to me. phew. Gaga would never.

[Image: QkTmjRJ.gif]

isn't that what she's doing rn with Ariana babe

[Image: Zye2XGn.gif]
2 people like this: Onion Girl, Santanico