[Image: 3-_bjiaY6y0.jpg]
[Image: ENySOkDuHq8.jpg]
[Image: Mr6c1L43tUo.jpg]
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
Pretty
shes ugly imo
[Image: hcApaTi.jpg]
they stole these from her IG
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
I have nothing against minimalistic photoshoots but it kinda look like it was quickly set up.
Also that's not her vibes. She's totally stealing her sister's aesthetic style.
rihanna's cover outsold.
with that said, beyonce looks nice and the interview itself was the best interview in a minute by any celebrity.
i don't wanna read any more interviews about rihanna smoking out the entire industry.
iggy
(08-06-2018, 01:02 PM)Velour Wrote: Also that's not her vibes. She's totally stealing her sister's aesthetic style.

how is she stealing if it's been Tyler Mitchell's signature style since forever
(08-07-2018, 01:17 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 01:02 PM)Velour Wrote: Also that's not her vibes. She's totally stealing her sister's aesthetic style.

how is she stealing if it's been Tyler Mitchell's signature style since forever

The quirky, artsy, natural, minimalistic and almost boho vibes was never beyonce. Also, she had complete control during the shoot so....... ( it could have been her being influenced alongside Tyler Mitchell's style. )
(08-07-2018, 03:26 AM)Velour Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 01:17 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: how is she stealing if it's been Tyler Mitchell's signature style since forever

The quirky, artsy, natural, minimalistic and almost boho vibes was never beyonce. Also, she had complete control during the shoot so....... ( it could have been her being influenced alongside Tyler Mitchell's style. )

the whole Lemonade aethestics is "artsy, minimalistic and natural" vibes, cmon
(08-07-2018, 05:10 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 03:26 AM)Velour Wrote: The quirky, artsy, natural, minimalistic and almost boho vibes was never beyonce. Also, she had complete control during the shoot so....... ( it could have been her being influenced alongside Tyler Mitchell's style. )

the whole Lemonade aethestics is "artsy, minimalistic and natural" vibes, cmon

The overwhelming sense of lemonade album is basically to carry a political message, empower women, shit on Jay-Z, and give tribute to African culture etc...... And I'm talking so by looking at visuals I mean the photo, hairstyles, fashion, makeup etc... ..... It was bit far from minimalist and natural. It doesn't mean it wasn't artistic, but lemonade aesthetics and artistic palette is different from this photo-shoot.

This photo-shoot she did for Vogue is a mix of minimalist, quirky, bit Victorian with the fashion like almost a hippie star in a high end photo shoot with her retreating in a natural surrounding rather than a controlled environment. Again I'm not saying what she can do and what she can't, but I can see Solo kicking more ass than her in doing such shoot.
A god is born!
(08-07-2018, 06:04 AM)Velour Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 05:10 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: the whole Lemonade aethestics is "artsy, minimalistic and natural" vibes, cmon

The overwhelming sense of lemonade album is basically to carry a political message, empower women, shit on Jay-Z, and give tribute to African culture etc...... And I'm talking so by looking at visuals I mean the photo, hairstyles, fashion, makeup etc... ..... It was bit far from minimalist and natural. It doesn't mean it wasn't artistic, but lemonade aesthetics and artistic palette is different from this photo-shoot.

This photo-shoot she did for Vogue is a mix of minimalist, quirky, bit Victorian with the fashion like almost a hippie star in a high end photo shoot with her retreating in a natural surrounding rather than a controlled environment. Again I'm not saying what she can do and what she can't, but I can see Solo kicking more ass than her in doing such shoot.

so is this photoshoot carries the theme of womanhood

one question: have you watched Daddy Lessons, Freedom and All Night segments in Lemonade? Because new Vogue photoshoot looks like an expected continuation of the visuals and aesthetics she expressed then
[Image: g7VFsc3lftw.jpg]
[Image: IAjtp7L9VBE.jpg]
[Image: LtWyQpXxN64.jpg]
[Image: 8h_hHHxRAN0.jpg]
1 person likes this: GrandmomCookies