Bill Cosby's 'Little Bill' books targeted for censorship, library group says

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: 170410160212-09-little-bill-books-01-cha...ge-169.jpg]

Bill Cosby's children's books series has landed on the American Library Association's list of top 10 books targeted for removal from school libraries.

The embattled comedian's "Little Bill" books are believed to the first time a title has been targeted solely for its author and not its content, ALA Office for Intellectual Freedom Director James LaRue said.

The "Little Bill" books follow the adventures and life lessons of Bill Jr., a 5-year-old Philadelphia boy. The series became an Emmy Award-winning Saturday morning cartoon series that ran on and off from 1999 to 2006.

Cosby's legacy has been undermined by sexual assault allegations from dozens of women. He is facing trial in Pennsylvania based on allegations from one woman.

Source
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Wait I used to watch Little Bill on CITV. I didn't know they were to do with Cosby rip
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, PACMAN
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(04-20-2017, 09:42 AM)Black Cat Wrote: Wait I used to watch Little Bill on CITV. I didn't know they were to do with Cosby rip

yup he created it
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(04-20-2017, 09:42 AM)Black Cat Wrote: Wait I used to watch Little Bill on CITV. I didn't know they were to do with Cosby rip

same it was one of my favorites as a kid and now I know that it was made by a predator skull
(04-20-2017, 11:04 AM)Hill Wrote:

same it was one of my favorites as a kid and now I know that it was made by a predator skull

ok and you talk to goosey everyday on this site and he's a predator of all sorts.
grow up!
iggy
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
(04-20-2017, 11:10 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 11:04 AM)Hill Wrote: same it was one of my favorites as a kid and now I know that it was made by a predator skull

ok and you talk to goosey everyday on this site and he's a predator of all sorts.
grow up!
iggy

at least there are checks and balances with goosey

big bill's just been getting the checks
1 person likes this: PACMAN
Well ofc since they fired Bill orielly and lost one for the team they had to one up us once again
Joey The Crackkka Slayer
[Image: giphy.gif]
Leave Little Bill outta this Mad
1 person likes this: jahseh
I don't get it. There's no objectionable content in those books. Separate the author from his works, please.
Loosey as a goosey and we're looking for some fun ♫
Used to watch this on Nick jr
The Mexican Madonna,The Female MJ,The Einsten of Pop,The One Woman Beatles,The Queen of Instagram,Selena Gomez.