😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Blac Chyna pregnant with 18-year-old boyfriend’s baby

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: blac-chyna.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1236&h=820&crop=1]

Blac Chyna is pregnant with her 18-year-old rapper boyfriend YBN Almighty Jay’s baby, a source tells Page Six.

Jay says the pair met on Christian Mingle in an interview with No Jumper in March and comments on the possibility of having a baby. “I don’t wear condoms. . . I would not want to f–k a bitch I did not want to get pregnant,” he says. “If Chyna got pregnant, I would keep that s–t like ‘ohh daddy love you,’ I love that ass.’”

Chyna, 29, has a child from a past relationship with Tyga and just gave birth to daughter Dream with Rob Kardashian in November 2016.

A rep for Chyna tells us in an email, ” No clue..i only handle appearances and don’t ever comment about my clients personal lives.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/30/blac-chyn...ends-baby/

Screaming at the rep comment
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
she's such a mess.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
This hoe rip
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
Congrats!
She needs Iyanla
Fuck yall.
Congratulations! Bless us with your offspring! butterfly
They met on CHRISTIAN MINGLE? lmao
#7PlatinumAlbums Feelinmyself
Also
Quote: I don’t wear condoms. . . I would not want to f–k a bitch I did not want to get pregnant,” he says.

I hate this no condom shit. Dirty dick niggas.
1 person likes this: Rainbow
#7PlatinumAlbums Feelinmyself