🍰 yc birthday celebrate

Blame Beyoncé? Keri Hilson Speaks On 7-Year Depression Battle

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Blame Beyoncé? Keri Hilson Speaks On 7-Year Depression Battle & Says It Was Triggered By THIS

[Image: gettyimages-632575620.jpg]

Quote:“When ‘Pretty Girl Rock’ was at the top of the charts, I was bearing the weight of some personal and professional mistakes and they just weighed so so so heavy on my spirit, and I was just not myself,” said Keri at the Silence The Shame Panel according to XoNecole.

Although I was at the mountain of my life, really the trajectory of my dream – I was at the pinnacle, you know? I was severely unhappy and then add to that, this is when I decide to jump out of an eleven-year relationship. Bad decision, bad timing,” Keri added.

“But it all just kind of spiraled for me, and became something I had never been through. I had never recognized myself as a person who can’t pick themselves back up. I mean, I was literally on stage crying.”

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2017/...575620.jpg
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
I have never understood the Beyonce thing. What happened?
(03-11-2018, 01:19 PM)Lex Wrote: I have never understood the Beyonce thing. What happened?

Her dumb ass manager basically made her get into unnecessary beef with other females & Beyonce was one of them
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]
keri hilson actually is her own biggest enemy.
most (black female) artists who just flop, flop and keep it pushing. look at brandy, monica, ciara, keyshia cole, etc.
they all flopped but still put out music. only keri allowed her bag getting stopped to completely derail her
she didn't even continue to write for others (which she was good at) nor did she sing backgrounds
a whole mess
iggy
1 person likes this: anti
(03-11-2018, 02:54 PM)PACMAN Wrote: keri hilson actually is her own biggest enemy.
most (black female) artists who just flop, flop and keep it pushing. look at brandy, monica, ciara, keyshia cole, etc.
they all flopped but still put out music. only keri allowed her bag getting stopped to completely derail her
she didn't even continue to write for others (which she was good at) nor did she sing backgrounds
a whole mess
iggy

You have a very valid point, thanks, I never actually thought of it that way!

Anyway I’ve always enjoyed her she’s literally one of my fav artists and writers. Dear old Keri please come back.