Let me listen to this bop real quick
Making Popfn a Better Place
wow poor nicki etc etc

I still haven’t listened to this skull
1 person likes this: Maiko
[Image: 7MMCJtG.jpg]
poor nazi etc
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
Post & 21 debuted at #2 osgwel

would have been all-hip-hop top 3 if there were no Taylor osgwel
Poor Nazi

wondering if she will keep fuming or she will post some transparent fake ass congratulation
Nazi is over

[Image: zwXszaA.gif]
and the songbirds are singing, like they know the score
I’m so confused. who is Nazi in the stan wars universe, Nicki or Trailer Swift?
(09-25-2017, 12:55 PM)Bo Wrote: I’m so confused. who is Nazi in the stan wars universe, Nicki or Trailer Swift?

Nicki. James is just forever off.
1 person likes this: Torturo
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
What does Nicki have to do with this I am confused. skull
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(09-25-2017, 12:55 PM)Bo Wrote: I’m so confused. who is Nazi in the stan wars universe, Nicki or Trailer Swift?

- Nicki for Nicki haters because of the Only video

- Otherwise Taylor because she's a white supremacist worshipped by neonazis
and the songbirds are singing, like they know the score
TALENT WON

VIVA LATINOS
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(09-25-2017, 12:58 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote:

Nicki. James is just forever off.

Omg are you still fake stanning Trailer?

[Image: rhoa-623-nene-face-02.gif]
(09-25-2017, 01:02 PM)Bo Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 12:58 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Nicki. James is just forever off.

Omg are you still fake stanning Trailer?

[Image: rhoa-623-nene-face-02.gif]

lmao. I use ha.
1 person likes this: Bo
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
(09-25-2017, 12:59 PM)Black Canary Wrote: What does Nicki have to do with this I am confused. skull

#1 is to Nicki, what Grammy is to Katy.
1 person likes this: Bo