😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Bodak Yellow tops Billboard Hot 100

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

The fact that Cardi did this with no feature or nothing jesus

[Image: Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-For-That.jpg]
1 person likes this: Auryn
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(09-25-2017, 12:58 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 12:55 PM)Bo Wrote: I’m so confused. who is Nazi in the stan wars universe, Nicki or Trailer Swift?

Nicki. James is just forever off.

Quote:Billboard Hot 100: #3(-2) Look What You Made Me Do, @taylorswift13 [5 weeks]. *peak: #1 for 3 weeks*

Quote:Billboard Hot 100: #34(-13) ...Ready For It?, @taylorswift13 [3 weeks].

L m a o

I see that your fave bombing has you pressed
Hive Mind
(09-25-2017, 01:04 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 12:59 PM)Black Canary Wrote: What does Nicki have to do with this I am confused. skull

#1 is to Nicki, what Grammy is to Katy.

Ok but what does this specific #1 have to do with her

Are they feuding?
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(09-25-2017, 01:13 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 01:04 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote: #1 is to Nicki, what Grammy is to Katy.

Are they feuding?

no but people cant talk about female rappers and their accomplishments without bringing down nicki

anyways congratz to cardi she deserved it shes really doing her thing i respect it and the song is a bop
1 person likes this: Sunfire

(09-25-2017, 01:13 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 01:04 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote: #1 is to Nicki, what Grammy is to Katy.

Are they feuding?

okay i'm accustomed to this pretending-not-to-know mechanism of yours at this point rip
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
racism won once again. disgusted and unhappy with this display.
"Yuh mudda cyat 3rd world!" - Trini to French Montana.
kinda happy she replaced taylor but she’s a terrible person so I hope she loses the #1 spot soon
2 people like this: Maiko, Auryn

Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Banks, Sia, Princess Chelsea, Lorde, The Vaccines, The Neighborhood, Coeur De Pirate, Evanescence, Muse, Fleetwood Mac, Regina Spektor, Sam Smith, George Ezra, James Blake, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys, Charli XCX, Florence + TM, Tove Lo, Tove Styrke, Troye Sivan.

The Leftovers, Togetherness, Game Of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Rectify, Bates Motel, Broad City, Transparent, You're The Worst
(09-25-2017, 01:40 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 01:13 PM)Black Canary Wrote: Ok but what does this specific #1 have to do with her

Are they feuding?

okay i'm accustomed to this pretending-not-to-know mechanism of yours at this point rip

LMFAO K.

I genuinely don't see what the two have to do with each other outside of some weird narrative that stans are running with but slay with this weird psychoanalysis I guess. skull
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(09-25-2017, 03:36 PM)Black Canary Wrote:
(09-25-2017, 01:40 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote: okay i'm accustomed to this pretending-not-to-know mechanism of yours at this point rip

LMFAO K.

I genuinely don't see what the two have to do with each other outside of some weird narrative that stans are running with but slay with this weird psychoanalysis I guess. skull

Yes because you definitely need one !
(09-25-2017, 01:05 PM)Quetzalcoatl Wrote: The fact that Cardi did this with no feature or nothing jesus

[Image: Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-For-That.jpg]

Right

Its also rap - hip hop
And not some rap-pop shiz
1 person likes this: Maiko
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
worship3 OKAY CARDI
;)  
(09-25-2017, 02:48 PM)Ultraviolence Wrote: kinda happy she replaced taylor but she’s a terrible person so I hope she loses the #1 spot soon

this is me
ⴰⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖ
what has cardi b done give mre receipts

bodak yellow slés second listen
hated it first time around lol