Poll: Pick one!
Boxers
Briefs
Boxer-Briefs
[Show Results]

Boxers vs Briefs vs Boxer-Briefs

Here now: 2 Guest(s)

[Image: main-qimg-2a8f62fc31a8da8ff4ab576cbd2cc14c-c]
let's settle it once and for all popfn, which under garment is superior to the other two?
female members you can comment too. let us know which you like your man in Ahems
Used to be boxer briefs but now just briefs.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
Boxer-brief for life
ride it, my pony
Thong / gstring
1 person likes this: PACMAN
http://aprincessboy.tumblr.com
When I'm opening my Christmas presents do you think I give a FUCK what colour wrapping paper they have? Ahems
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
Briefs are no, and boxers are bulky and bunch up and don't keep things controlled.
I ain't one-sided, I'm open-minded
I'm fifty-fifty and I'm never gonna hide it
Boxerbriefs
boxerbriefs

op image had me tripping
boxer briefs

[Image: giphy.gif]
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
briefs > Boxerbriefs > Boxers

Rihanna, Lana Del Rey, Banks, Sia, Princess Chelsea, Lorde, The Vaccines, The Neighborhood, Coeur De Pirate, Evanescence, Muse, Fleetwood Mac, Regina Spektor, Sam Smith, George Ezra, James Blake, Lykke Li, Arctic Monkeys, Charli XCX, Florence + TM, Tove Lo, Tove Styrke, Troye Sivan.

The Leftovers, Togetherness, Game Of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Rectify, Bates Motel, Broad City, Transparent, You're The Worst
Boxerbriefs.