Camila Cabello - Crying In The Club

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: C_-q3qWUMAAW0te.jpg]

COMING THIS FRIDAY
if this is a ballad i'm gonna be so turned off
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(05-16-2017, 06:32 PM)Rainbow Wrote: if this is a ballad i'm gonna be so turned off

you think she would go with a ballad as the first single and not some edm BOP?
i can see it being a midtempo edm bop
iggy
(05-16-2017, 10:43 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 06:32 PM)Rainbow Wrote: if this is a ballad i'm gonna be so turned off

you think she would go with a ballad as the first single and not some edm BOP?
iggy

WELL all of these recent pop artists have been serving lackluster LEAD singles for the past 8-9 months so I wouldn't be surprised

wassuptho

I'm praying Camila comes out with a song of the summer contender aka an actual club banger that Miley, katy, or gaga didn't serve with their LEAD singles

The Struggle
(05-16-2017, 10:58 PM)Rainbow Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 10:43 PM)PACMAN Wrote: you think she would go with a ballad as the first single and not some edm BOP?
iggy

WELL all of these recent pop artists have been serving lackluster LEAD singles for the past 8-9 months so I wouldn't be surprised

wassuptho

I'm praying Camila comes out with a song of the summer contender aka an actual club banger that Miley, katy, or gaga didn't serve with their LEAD singles

The Struggle

unfortunately, i hope she flops so she can regret ruining fifth harmony's dynamic when they were positioned to be the girl group of the generation.
iggy
(05-16-2017, 11:18 PM)PACMAN Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 10:58 PM)Rainbow Wrote: WELL all of these recent pop artists have been serving lackluster LEAD singles for the past 8-9 months so I wouldn't be surprised

wassuptho

The Struggle

unfortunately, i hope she flops so she can regret ruining fifth harmony's dynamic when they were positioned to be the girl group of the generation.
iggy

I honestly think she'll outdo katy
(05-16-2017, 11:54 PM)anti Wrote: I honestly think she'll outdo katy

not you acting like that's a high bar.
even if crappy cabello outdoes the established pop girls, it can be a zayn. huge beginning and then quickly drops off the map due to being a boring ass bitch and getting lucky with payola/streaming deals.
iggy
1 person likes this: anti
Who cares about CaCa
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
lmao if Canola Caballo ends up flopping after all the backing she's been getting
1 person likes this: PACMAN
[Image: 1xN80FM.png]
when good artwork happens to bad people
1 person likes this: PACMAN
[Image: 7MMCJtG.jpg]
https://listen.tidal.com/album/74087122?...aring_page

lmao @ Tidal leaking the song
[Image: 1xN80FM.png]
(05-18-2017, 02:21 AM)Illuminaughty Wrote: https://listen.tidal.com/album/74087122?...aring_page

lmao @ Tidal leaking the song

7 writers
so much for artistic integrity
iggy
This is complete and utter shit
(05-18-2017, 11:37 PM)Rainbow Wrote: This is complete and utter shit

it's not that bad but i think we can agree, it's super in trend and like a throwaway sia track mixed with shape of you.
i cannot believe camila said she was getting artistically held back by 5h when this literally could have been on 5h's last album or hell their next one if camila was still in the group.
iggy
1 person likes this: Rainbow
nice song... i love her

Check out her song http://viralvibez.co/singles/camila-cabe...ying-club/