Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Camila Cabello finally opens up about her departure from Fifth Harmony

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: 14CAMILA1-superJumbo.jpg]

Camila finally opens up about her departure from Fifth Harmony. It's what we all suspected – there was no room for the singer to flex her songwriting skills and grow as an artist.

The "Havana" singer said after her collaboration with Shawn Mendes on "I Know What You Did Last Summer" dropped, she began attending recording sessions with the likes of Diplo, Cashmere Cat and Benny Blanco. That's when the rest of Fifth Harmony began to shut her out and gave Cam an ultimatum: it's us or them.

“It became clear that it was not possible to do solo stuff and be in the group at the same time,” she said. So she made a decision. “If anyone wants to explore their individuality, it’s not right for people to tell you no.”

Months later, after some major soul searching and healing her wounds from leaving the only life she knew, Camila had finally moved on. That is, until 5H poured salt into the wounds with their stunt at the VMAs.

“It definitely hurt my feelings,” she said – it marks the first time Camila has ever mentioned it. The NY Times reports CC had tears in her eyes recalling the moment. “I wasn’t expecting it, I wasn’t prepared for it — especially because at that point I’d moved on from it. I was just like, ‘What? Why?’”

She added: “I have to make space for the good stuff to happen in my life,” she said. “I don’t like holding onto the past, especially when it’s stuff that, in my opinion, is just petty.”

Source
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Suxx for ha
1 person likes this: PACMAN
[Image: 27df03b2-a5bf-4d5d-8939-ea91ff9cacbe-tum...o2_540.gif]
Her debut is about to destroy the entire 5H discography

A reverse Nicole
No one cares. She still sucks.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
Every breath I breathe, chasing this Amerihcan dream...