😔 happy birthday rainbow ugh be nice

Can Ciara make a Comeback?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Self titled was her chance, it deserved way more promo, and she released none pop tracks as singles smh. Jackie was trash. She doesn't know nothing about music so she deserve to flop.
Fuck yall.
If Ciara had actually sold 40 million records ( Ahh ) then there would be every reason to sign her as a bankable act
Nope she's over

Nobody cares about her anymore and her music (at least from what I've heard) is nowhere NEAR interesting enough to help her claw back an audience

She needs to hop on a Guetta feature
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(10-20-2017, 06:49 AM)KingBlack Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 05:37 AM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: If Ciara had actually sold 40 million records ( Ahh ) then there would be every reason to sign her as a bankable act

(10-20-2017, 06:45 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Nope she's over

Nobody cares about her anymore and her music (at least from what I've heard) is nowhere NEAR interesting enough to help her claw back an audience

She needs to hop on a Guetta feature

Cici scammed 3 WHOLE record deals. I think they/CI know what is at stake this go around her music this time will be hot top 20 bops. I really think Ciara's upcoming era roll-out will be AMAZING.

Not a scam Ahh

Ciara has all of the talent but maybe she doesn't feel like making bops. Her voice is electropop/R&B ready so idk what she's doing.

BUT I own every ciara record and I don't plan to stop buying anytime soon
1 person likes this: KingBlack
(10-19-2017, 08:44 PM)KingBlack Wrote:
Maybe name the single 'HOODIES'>>>>

also what is lsa-er?

Someone that posts on Lipstickalley.
"Yuh mudda cyat 3rd world!" - Trini to French Montana.