🎇 Happy New Year from popfn!

Can Ciara make a Comeback?

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

(10-17-2017, 01:12 AM)KingBlack Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 07:23 PM)Godspeed Wrote: No. She's been a huge flop for too long now. We're talking about 4 flop eras in a row

Yet this is what her 3rd Label and opportunity had to say when THEY signed her.

Quote:We welcome Ciara to Warner Bros. Records and look forward to the next chapter of her storied music career," said Cameron Strang, Chairman and CEO, Warner Bros. Records, in a statement.

Ciara, formerly signed to Epic Records, brings an impressive resume to her new label. During her 13-year career, Ciara has sold over 23 million albums and 16 million singles including the Hot 100 No. 1 "Goodies" and the top 10 hits "Oh," "1, 2 Step," "Get Up" and "Love Sex Magic." Her 2015 album, Jackie, also spawned the platinum single "I Bet."

Seems like they still think she can be profitable. BLOOP!

[Image: giphy.gif]

These inflated receipts skull, she didn't even sell 10M albums

Her label is delulu. Everything she released after Love Sex Magic was an utter flop and the parent album of her last hit bombed too

I thought for a second that Body Party could be a nice comeback but it ultimately did nothing for her album

she's so done. I like her but let's be real
and the songbirds are singing, like they know the score
(10-17-2017, 01:25 AM)Godspeed Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 01:12 AM)KingBlack Wrote:
Yet this is what her 3rd Label and opportunity had to say when THEY signed her.

Seems like they still think she can be profitable. BLOOP!

These inflated receipts skull, she didn't even sell 10M albums

Her label is delulu. Everything she released after Love Sex Magic was an utter flop and the parent album of her last hit bombed too

I thought for a second that Body Party could be a nice comeback but it ultimately did nothing for her album

Her new record company is reporting FACTS and those facts say Ciara has hits that stick like grits!
[Image: E75uB23.gif]
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
FR remains her best album
;)  
(10-19-2017, 06:38 PM)KingBlack Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 01:25 AM)Godspeed Wrote: These inflated receipts skull, she didn't even sell 10M albums

Her new record company is reporting FACTS and those facts say Ciara has hits that stick like grits!

L-I-E-S
and the songbirds are singing, like they know the score
Only with a Goodies-ish bop.

Anything less, she can keep.

Should've known that you were an lsa-er.

deadbanana2
"Cease and desist from fucking with my mental." - Uncredited.
(10-19-2017, 08:37 PM)Bruddaman Wrote:
Only with a Goodies-ish bop.

Anything less, she can keep.

Should've known that you were an lsa-er.

deadbanana2

Maybe name the single 'HOODIES'>>>>

also what is lsa-er?
Self titled was her chance, it deserved way more promo, and she released none pop tracks as singles smh. Jackie was trash. She doesn't know nothing about music so she deserve to flop.
Fuck yall.
(10-19-2017, 08:48 PM)Daemon Wrote: Self titled was her chance, it deserved way more promo, and she released none pop tracks as singles smh. Jackie was trash. She doesn't know nothing about music so she deserve to flop.

!!!! BUT you didn't lie(this time) CIARA album should have legit came out in 2015 it was lowkey ahead of its time.. even the texas bama took inspiration from it.
If Ciara had actually sold 40 million records ( Ahh ) then there would be every reason to sign her as a bankable act
Nope she's over

Nobody cares about her anymore and her music (at least from what I've heard) is nowhere NEAR interesting enough to help her claw back an audience

She needs to hop on a Guetta feature
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(10-20-2017, 05:37 AM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: If Ciara had actually sold 40 million records ( Ahh ) then there would be every reason to sign her as a bankable act

(10-20-2017, 06:45 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Nope she's over

Nobody cares about her anymore and her music (at least from what I've heard) is nowhere NEAR interesting enough to help her claw back an audience

Cici scammed 3 WHOLE record deals. I think they/CI know what is at stake this go around her music this time will be hot top 20 bops. I really think Ciara's upcoming era roll-out will be AMAZING.
(10-20-2017, 06:49 AM)KingBlack Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 05:37 AM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: If Ciara had actually sold 40 million records ( Ahh ) then there would be every reason to sign her as a bankable act

(10-20-2017, 06:45 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Nope she's over

Cici scammed 3 WHOLE record deals. I think they/CI know what is at stake this go around her music this time will be hot top 20 bops. I really think Ciara's upcoming era roll-out will be AMAZING.

Not a scam Ahh

Ciara has all of the talent but maybe she doesn't feel like making bops. Her voice is electropop/R&B ready so idk what she's doing.

BUT I own every ciara record and I don't plan to stop buying anytime soon
1 person likes this: KingBlack

(10-20-2017, 07:33 AM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 06:49 AM)KingBlack Wrote:

Not a scam Ahh

Ciara has all of the talent but maybe she doesn't feel like making bops. Her voice is electropop/R&B ready so idk what she's doing.

BUT I own every ciara record and I don't plan to stop buying anytime soon

Ciara is currently sitting at number 1 on the popular pages the interest in her is growing and everyone is excited to see what she has to offer.
(10-19-2017, 08:44 PM)KingBlack Wrote:
Maybe name the single 'HOODIES'>>>>

also what is lsa-er?

Someone that posts on Lipstickalley.
"Cease and desist from fucking with my mental." - Uncredited.