MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Cardi B Goes On Transphobic, Anti-Black + Arab Rant After being Exposed!

Cardi B Goes On Transphobic, Anti-Black + Arab Rant After being Exposed!

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: cardi-b-teeth-fixed.jpg?quality=100&w=650]

+ She defends her transphobia

EDIT: SHE WENT FULL ANTI ARAB OMG SHES CANCELLED rip

https://twitter.com/iamcardib/status/895489265840377856

I WAS ROOTING FOR HER :'(

EDIT 2: she deleted the arab thing but here's what it said
Quote:Your Arab ass trying to make shit into being a racist you got no idea what it's like being one of Or color in this country so stfu

directed at the first poster.

EDIT 3: she went on a FULL transphobic/rape "joke" rant thing here too
https://twitter.com/bitchrunmyfade_/stat...8694467586

this is so bad. it was funny at first but she's really uneducated and doesn't care two shits about any community wtf.
Time to make a thread about all the times Nicki minaj has been homophobic, called Lil Kim a monkey, made fun of ppl on government support, called WOC "nappy headed hoes" etc
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
[Image: ebvGWew.jpg]
(08-09-2017, 11:56 PM)Catty Noir Wrote: Time to make a thread about all the times Nicki minaj has been homophobic, called Lil Kim a monkey, made fun of ppl on government support, called WOC "nappy headed hoes" etc

we did that already last week.
ketchup, breh.

we're cancelling all these female rappers finally! now we can make way for the real queen fergie's return.
2 people like this: Maiko, purple/sky/bubble
(08-10-2017, 12:02 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 11:56 PM)Catty Noir Wrote: Time to make a thread about all the times Nicki minaj has been homophobic, called Lil Kim a monkey, made fun of ppl on government support, called WOC "nappy headed hoes" etc

we did that already last week.
ketchup, breh.

https://twitter.com/deaddilf69/status/89...4843783169
we're cancelling all these female rappers finally! now we can make way for the real queen fergie's return.

primo
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(08-10-2017, 12:08 AM)Rainbow Wrote: primo

im just saying, we should clear the field so the dutchess can come THRU with fergalicious 2.0
iggy
1 person likes this: Rainbow
she's so damn special with her spaced out teeth. and her music isn't good at all.
2 people like this: PACMAN, purple/sky/bubble
(07-16-2017, 04:59 PM)Andrew Wrote: I hate when people try to get away from their mistakes, just fuckin admit the truth

(08-10-2017, 12:28 AM)Maiko Wrote: she's so damn special with her spaced out teeth. and her music isn't good at all.

she got a bag and fixed her teeth though, she told y'all that on bodak yellow
toofunny2

oh and tweet this out on the popfnfeed twitter. the cardi b hashtag is HOT tonight. Sistrens
What she said is no different from what black kids & hispanic kids been saying since grade 5 & now. She says everything we've said to roast or "ride on" people. But yeah she's so problematic. :darh: I've never met these thin skinned, spineless people on real life. Because usually we're very thick skinned & learn to take a joke. But however these sensitive MFs online these days need to get a new fucking hobby. Puling the same shit after EVERY female rapper becomes huge.
[Image: ebvGWew.jpg]
(08-10-2017, 12:34 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 12:28 AM)Maiko Wrote: she's so damn special with her spaced out teeth. and her music isn't good at all.

she got a bag and fixed her teeth though, she told y'all that on bodak yellow
toofunny2

oh and tweet this out on the popfnfeed twitter. the cardi b hashtag is HOT tonight. Sistrens

I don't know how to use Twitter well. Wat do I type
(07-16-2017, 04:59 PM)Andrew Wrote: I hate when people try to get away from their mistakes, just fuckin admit the truth

(08-10-2017, 12:47 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 12:34 AM)PACMAN Wrote: she got a bag and fixed her teeth though, she told y'all that on bodak yellow
toofunny2

I don't know how to use Twitter well. Wat do I type

wait you guys curate the twitter now? that's cute lol.
i remember it would automatically tweet out thread titles. that's why my thread titles were like bossip or tmz.
i was trying to get this site some buzz.
iggy
(08-10-2017, 12:49 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 12:47 AM)Maiko Wrote: I don't know how to use Twitter well. Wat do I type
wait you guys curate the twitter now? that's cute lol.
i remember it would automatically tweet out thread titles. that's why my thread titles were like bossip or tmz.
i was trying to get this site some buzz.
iggy

It's both it just limits us now to only 10 shares a day. It's stupid.
1 person likes this: PACMAN

(08-10-2017, 12:46 AM)Catty Noir Wrote: What she said is no different from what black kids & hispanic kids been saying since grade 5 & now. She says everything we've said to roast or "ride on" people. But yeah she's so problematic. :darh: I've never met these thin skinned, spineless people on real life. Because usually we're very thick skinned & learn to take a joke. But however these sensitive MFs online these days need to get a new fucking hobby. Puling the same shit after EVERY female rapper becomes huge.

so in theory, if i called you a "nigger coon ape lopsided ghetto fleet water drinking faggot" that's okay because people in 5th grade say that?

also, people tried educating cardi before she got cancelled/confronted about this.
her not listening, blocking people, insulting people, got this situation to this point lol.
iggy
1 person likes this: ImJustPj
oh y'all trying to bring down another black celebrity? Snoop
1 person likes this: Catty Noir
(08-10-2017, 01:23 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 12:46 AM)Catty Noir Wrote: What she said is no different from what black kids & hispanic kids been saying since grade 5 & now. She says everything we've said to roast or "ride on" people. But yeah she's so problematic. :darh: I've never met these thin skinned, spineless people on real life. Because usually we're very thick skinned & learn to take a joke. But however these sensitive MFs online these days need to get a new fucking hobby. Puling the same shit after EVERY female rapper becomes huge.

so in theory, if i called you a "nigger coon ape lopsided ghetto fleet water drinking faggot" that's okay because people in 5th grade say that?

also, people tried educating cardi before she got cancelled/confronted about this.
her not listening, blocking people, insulting people, got this situation to this point lol.
iggy

Of course he would, have you not seen what he calls other people on here?
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
I feel like people get a idea of you in they head of who you are And can't believe it when you prove that idea wrong
1 person likes this: ImJustPj
;)