Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

Cardi B & Nicki Reportedly Almost Got Into a Physical Fight at NYFW Party

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

View this post on Instagram

#CardiB speaks! #NickiMinaj

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on

We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Cardi won
[Image: LnYDcm1.png]

I’m waiting for Javan to wake up

I wish no one was blocking nicki so Cardi woulda had beat that ASS

it wasn't Nicki Dead
Ki, how classless!

Imagine wearing designer at an event to showcase creativity only to attack a fellow patron at said event over an internet like. It''s disgusting how reactionary and hollow this scripper is! OMG!

Her dead prick man barely survived a car crash only to STILL, STILL, recover and cheat on her cuz he knows she's worthless. Smh.

Freshly initiated into motherhood, this hen flew from her coup to attack women he's cheated with and now another celebrity. Will there be no end to this foul creature's madness?!

Only dirty, guttersnipe bitches would cosign this behaviour, what a waste of existence so many of the world's population are! Sad! I hope those that endorse this behaviour get the help they need.

Sending you love, knothead and healing ointment! Receive all the blessings you need, hun! heart2
rip"ROACHES!!!!"
*Bombs from afghanistan* *"TO FREEDOM!"/soundeffect*
"When the lights come on."/whisperedtone - Nicki Minaj.rip
sleep
1 person likes this: Maiko
"I'm staying right here!! "

Takes me out

Ahh
1 person likes this: Maiko
What did Nicki say about her child though
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(09-08-2018, 06:59 PM)Maiko Wrote: What did Nicki say about her child though

Nothing. You know those ghetto women always try to make shit up when they do something stupid.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
Making Popfn a Better Place
nicki loses by default because the general public loves cardi and hates her
the only way nicki comes out on top is if the (fashion) industry decides to black ball cardi in the future
otherwise, nicki lost. she just needs to promote her album and keep off social media from now until like december or january when her tour starts.
cardi is going to milk this shit and already has tracks subbing nicki ready for her next project and they'll all go top 10 on just merit.
[Image: TpYSC82.gif]
(09-08-2018, 08:16 PM)Keith Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 06:59 PM)Maiko Wrote: What did Nicki say about her child though

Nothing. You know those ghetto women always try to make shit up when they do something stupid.

the ghetto!
learning to wait till the problems show.

if the problems never show, then you're the one.
(09-08-2018, 08:35 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 08:16 PM)Keith Wrote: Nothing. You know those ghetto women always try to make shit up when they do something stupid.

the ghetto!

Truly
I'm glad Bey is classy because she would have to fight everybody the way people drag Blue.