Ciara Books/Slays Disney Holiday Stage

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Besides living her best life with her two kids and footballer husband the Atlanta/Seattle Dancing Queen decided to give the girls a performance.

By far the BEST performance of the night during Disney's Holiday Special.

Sidenote: If you didn't know Ciara will also be booked on ‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve’ 2018 on ABC hosting the West Coast party.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(10-15-2017, 01:20 PM)Loose Rap Wrote: I like her, but no.

(10-15-2017, 03:15 PM)Michael Jackson Wrote: Unless she can top "1, 2, Step", no.

(10-15-2017, 03:13 PM)Rainbow Wrote: she should do an edm feature. could get her a quick top 10 hit

(10-15-2017, 06:10 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: Not with albums like Jackie, but yeah, she just has too much energy

(10-15-2017, 07:23 PM)Godspeed Wrote: No. She's been a huge flop for too long now. We're talking about 4 flop eras in a row

(10-19-2017, 08:37 PM)Bruddaman Wrote: Only with a Goodies-ish bop.

Anything less, she can keep.

(10-19-2017, 08:48 PM)Daemon Wrote: Self titled was her chance, it deserved way more promo, and she released none pop tracks as singles smh. Jackie was trash. She doesn't know nothing about music so she deserve to flop.

(10-20-2017, 06:45 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Nope she's over

Nobody cares about her anymore and her music (at least from what I've heard) is nowhere NEAR interesting enough to help her claw back an audience

I spy a sickening comeback
[Image: ciara-xmas-slay-tgj-600x600.jpg]

[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-21266-1486843618-2.gif]
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, Loose Rap
That was fucking incredible osgwel

She should really brand this type of Space Channel 5 line girl dancing for her next era. It's so refreshing and cute.

[Image: J7_tvO.gif]
2 people like this: purple/sky/bubble, PACMAN
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
(12-01-2017, 05:04 AM)jahseh Wrote: That was fucking incredible osgwel

She should really brand this type of Space Channel 5 line girl dancing for her next era. It's so refreshing and cute.

I BEEN said if Cici would embrace backing tracks and only singing the bridge she'd be a fucking performing threat. You could tell she was excited to perform... but idk about having 5 gurls on stage like that all the time as it will look like she in a group.

Also am I the only one that noticed all this confidence and attitude deadbanana2 its as if Janet and Bey sat her down and FORCED her to watch their performances. She is giving me everything I need and this was a great way to get the GP and fans alike excited for this upcoming era.

Well done Cici!!
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
(12-01-2017, 05:14 AM)KingBlack Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 05:04 AM)jahseh Wrote: That was fucking incredible osgwel

I BEEN said if Cici would embrace backing tracks and only singing the bridge she'd be a fucking performing threat. You could tell she was excited to perform... but idk about having 5 gurls on stage like that all the time as it will look like she in a group.

Also am I the only one that noticed all this confidence and attitude deadbanana2 its as if Janet and Bey sat her down and FORCED her to watch their performances. She is giving me everything I need and this was a great way to get the GP and fans alike excited for this upcoming era.

Well done Cici!!

She always had it to me. Performing is a peace of cake for her.
We have to realize that education has but one honorable purpose. One alone. Everything else is a waste of time: that is to train the student to be a proper handler of power. Being Black and beautiful means nothing until ultimately you're Black and powerful.The world is ruled by power, not Blackness and not beauty.
Looks like a kpop girl group
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
well she snatched the soccer moms and we all know they're the backbone of the american consumer

That was an EPIC performance by even Ci standards and I am now starving for her next single!! She's always so lovely and high energy I just smitten
1 person likes this: KingBlack
(12-01-2017, 04:52 AM)KingBlack Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 01:20 PM)Loose Rap Wrote: I like her, but no.

(10-15-2017, 03:15 PM)Michael Jackson Wrote: Unless she can top "1, 2, Step", no.

(10-15-2017, 03:13 PM)Rainbow Wrote: she should do an edm feature. could get her a quick top 10 hit

(10-15-2017, 06:10 PM)purple/sky/bubble Wrote: Not with albums like Jackie, but yeah, she just has too much energy

(10-15-2017, 07:23 PM)Godspeed Wrote: No. She's been a huge flop for too long now. We're talking about 4 flop eras in a row

(10-19-2017, 08:37 PM)Bruddaman Wrote: Only with a Goodies-ish bop.

Anything less, she can keep.

(10-19-2017, 08:48 PM)Daemon Wrote: Self titled was her chance, it deserved way more promo, and she released none pop tracks as singles smh. Jackie was trash. She doesn't know nothing about music so she deserve to flop.

(10-20-2017, 06:45 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Nope she's over

Nobody cares about her anymore and her music (at least from what I've heard) is nowhere NEAR interesting enough to help her claw back an audience
I spy a sickening comeback
[Image: ciara-xmas-slay-tgj-600x600.jpg]

[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-21266-1486843618-2.gif]

Don't you ever quote me again you ugly bleached buzzard
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
@Rainbow how the fuck was that post offensive? Lard assed heffalump
Keep warning me pressed little flab nugget

I can do this all day
@purple/sky/bubble , @
jahseh
said everything i was probably going to say
ciara lowkey has been making moves to be booked over the last month and basically straight into january. ethan
a comeback single is definitely coming by March-ish. I feel it ethan
also, this really showcased how tinashe and the other dancing girls are not on ciara's level ethan
ciara has performance value and entertainment value. she's definitely more aligned with a janet or beyonce than a tinashe/kehlani and aaliyah type style. way more crowd interactions and making soccer moms feel safe and included. ethan
(12-01-2017, 10:35 AM)PACMAN Wrote: @purple/sky/bubble , @
jahseh
said everything i was probably going to say
ciara lowkey has been making moves to be booked over the last month and basically straight into january. ethan
a comeback single is definitely coming by March-ish. I feel it ethan
also, this really showcased how tinashe and the other dancing girls are not on ciara's level ethan
ciara has performance value and entertainment value. she's definitely more aligned with a janet or beyonce than a tinashe/kehlani and aaliyahtype style. way more crowd interactions and making soccer moms feel safe and included. ethan

?
(12-01-2017, 05:40 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Looks like a kpop girl group

rip
i love that outfit
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
(12-01-2017, 05:40 AM)Black Canary Wrote: Looks like a kpop girl group

i was about to say
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.