Happy Birthday, popfn!Say Happy Birthday to Her

Citing Racism, Azealia Banks Vows to 'Never Ever Ever' Visit Israel Again

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: 1.6072811.2627329042.jpg]

American rapper Azealia Banks vowed on Wednesday never to visit Israel again, claiming she encountered racism while in the country for her show in Tel Aviv on Monday.

Banks said she was treated badly on account of her skin color on multiple occasions, claiming that a rabbi sitting next to her on the plane offered her money for sex, and that service vendors in Tel Aviv treated her badly because she’s black. She also said she was held up at Ben-Gurion International Airport because of her skin color.

“I will never ever ever ever ever go to Israel again. I love my fans but y’all gonna have to fly out to come see me because y’all country is nuts,” Banks tweeted.

The rapper is known for provocative, outspoken statements and a light hand on her Twitter account. She went on a full-blown Twitter rampage Tuesday about her visit, including tweets about her treatment at the airport and on the flight.

“On my flight back I sat next to a rabbi who taught me some numerology then asked if I’d have sex with him for money... ‘away from the community’.. it was kind of kinky but I politefully declined,” one of the tweets read.

“No some old Jewish lady on my el al flight screamed at me in front of the whole plane for trying to put my bag where hers was. It was so racist I sat in my seat and cried,” another alleged.

She also claims to have been held up at the airport upon her arrival because her passport was in ratty condition. While in Israel, she tweeted complaints about Israelis and Tel Aviv that she later deleted.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/citi...-1.6072783
facepalm , as smart as she is, does she really think we don't know that she knew how racist that country is, before flying out there.

Just keep it 100. You wanted that check.
1 person likes this: XXX MAIKO
They are literally paying black people to leave their country... she should have known.

Quote:The rapper is known for provocative, outspoken statements and a light hand on her Twitter account.

nn stealing this
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(05-10-2018, 08:36 AM)Talking_Lip Wrote: facepalm , as smart as she is, does she really think we don't know that she knew how racist that country is, before flying out there.

Just keep it 100. You wanted that check.

she probably thought she would play a set, get that quick check and go away without problems. It's quite rational. Yeshrug

tbh she isn't that big and as i know, she had to cancel a few of her previous shows so i can understand why she didn't cancel this one beforehand
deadbanana because they know they aren't true Jews and are now living in they're true manner .
;)