Happy Birthday, YC!Wish Him a Happy Birthday

CryptoCurrency Chatter

Here now: 2 Guest(s)

holy crap, does anyone know a way to use paypal to buy crypto? it’s a messy method but i wanna move the money around less uh obviously than cramming my card into a site.
(01-13-2018, 11:52 PM)Goosey Wrote: I was interested in Dogecoin.

astaghfirullah
2 people like this: Baeko, PACMAN
Fuck this stupid ass market. I’ve invested nearly 9k into this. I need it to go up.
2 people like this: Baeko, PACMAN
Making Popfn a Better Place
(01-22-2018, 12:08 PM)Christopher Wrote: Fuck this stupid ass market. I’ve invested nearly 9k into this. I need it to go up.

get money King!
1 person likes this: Keith
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(01-22-2018, 12:17 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 12:08 PM)Christopher Wrote: Fuck this stupid ass market. I’ve invested nearly 9k into this. I need it to go up.

get money King!

IN trying but this bipolar market won’t let me win.
1 person likes this: Baeko

certain countries banning crypto and potential regulations coming really stifiled the market. it’s wild how government got involved and now everyone is suffering. until there’s like an embrace from a major company (like an Apple) OR government relaxes, i don’t see cryptos exploding the way they should, any time soon.
1 person likes this: Keith
(01-22-2018, 04:34 PM)Christopher Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 12:17 PM)Maiko Wrote: get money King!

IN trying but this bipolar market won’t let me win.

it's extremely bipolar. that's why i keep it safe.
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
(01-22-2018, 05:50 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 04:34 PM)Christopher Wrote: IN trying but this bipolar market won’t let me win.

it's extremely bipolar. that's why i keep it safe.

Scared money don't make money.
(01-23-2018, 03:32 PM)Christopher Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 05:50 PM)Maiko Wrote: it's extremely bipolar. that's why i keep it safe.

Scared money don't make money.

lmao i knew you'd say that. I don't believe in these cryptocurrencies right now. I think it's just a bunch of pump and dumping.
(01-23-2018, 04:12 PM)Maiko Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 03:32 PM)Christopher Wrote: Scared money don't make money.

lmao i knew you'd say that. I don't believe in these cryptocurrencies right now. I think it's just a bunch of pump and dumping.

Most of mine are in Bitcoin and Ripple. I think those 2 or safe.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(01-23-2018, 05:06 PM)Christopher Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 04:12 PM)Maiko Wrote: lmao i knew you'd say that. I don't believe in these cryptocurrencies right now. I think it's just a bunch of pump and dumping.

Most of mine are in Bitcoin and Ripple. I think those 2 or safe.

Same