Extremely excited to announce: YC's Birthday! 🎂🎁🎈 🎉Say Happy Birthday

DJ Khaled's 'Grateful' Debuts at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: dj-khaled-bet-2017-billboard-1548.jpg]

DJ Khaled lands his second No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart as his latest release, Grateful, bows atop the list. The set — which was released on June 23 through We the Best/Epic Records — earned 149,000 equivalent album units in the week ending June 29, according to Nielsen Music. Of that sum, 50,000 were in traditional album sales.

At No. 2 on the new Billboard 200, Imagine Dragons’ new Evolve arrives with 147,000 units and the biggest week of the year for a rock album. Its starting sum is the biggest frame for a rock effort since Metallica’s Hardwired… To Self-Destructlaunched at No. 1 with 282,000 units on the list dated Dec. 20, 2016.

Further, Evolve sold 109,000 in traditional album sales — earning the rock group the top-selling album of the week, as it launches at No. 1 on the Top Album Saleschart. Evolve logs the third-largest sales week for a rock set this year, following the debuts of John Mayer’s The Search for Everything (120,000) and Gorillaz’s Humanz(115,000).

http://www.billboard.com/articles/column...bums-chart
Rihanna and Bieber's power Clap3
(07-03-2017, 10:19 AM)Torturo Wrote: Rihanna and Bieber's power Clap3

this!

ID should have gotten the #1, so unfair
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
(07-04-2017, 02:35 AM)Andrew Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 10:19 AM)Torturo Wrote: Rihanna and Bieber's power Clap3

this!

ID should have gotten the #1, so unfair