Dante's Top RPDRS09 Queens! | FOTW

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

This thread has been closed. Please check the last post for further details.
[Image: GaQj4oX.png]
2 people like this: Maiko, Black Canary
And sometimes we make it and sometimes we fake it,
but we get one step closer each and everyday, we'll figure it out on the way...
[Image: 8VYza8b.png]

ENTRANCE LOOKS

[Image: tumblr_oncdpwkbga1qlvwnco8_500.gif]

1. Nina Bo’Nina Brown

Love it! Only thing I would change is the back of her head, maybe some short hair wig instead of the hat thing.

2. Sasha Velour

I really like this entrance look. The scream, is really something, it stood out from the rest of the boring entrances. I love the outfit, the make up is okay, the unibrow makes her stand out too. Only thing I’d change is the end of the dress, make it a “straight line” or however it’s called. But still a great look overall!

3. Aja

I am not a fan of her make up style, especially the lips, but the dress is really cute and it fits her body, and I loved the hair.

4. Valentina

I love this entrance look, very Latina, as she always mentions. Love the make up and the red dress fits her, the hair, flowers etc. The whole energy she gave was cute, can’t help it.

5. Farrah Moan

Hair flawless, make up is great, she is a beauty queen. Dress looks cute, I would prefer skin colored underwear under it.

6. Shea Coulee
7. Peppermint
8. Kimora Black
9. Charlie Hides
10. Trinity Taylor
11. Eureka O’Hara
12. Alexis Michelle
13. Jaymes Mansfield

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

[Image: tumblr_oncednUefF1qlvwnco4_500.gif?resize=500%2C281]

First of all I am not American, so I don’t know how good their looks represent where they are from, I will judge just the look itself.

1. Valentina

I love everything about this look, her make up, the outfit, that ass, the hat, attitude. Just everything. A perfect look.

2. Farrah Moan

Also another pretty much flawless look. Wouldn’t change a thing, her face – make up looks perfect.

3. Sasha Velour

I’d prefer something else, instead of the crown, because the same crown in different color was seen just before this, on the entrance look. And also would get rid of the props.

4. Nina Bo’Nina Brown

I’m not too crazy about the peach face, even tho it’s quite brilliant, but the outfit is flawfree.

5. Peppermint

She looks stunning, and her hair looked really good too. The only thing I would change is the cape, it kinda looks off.

6. Shea Coulee
7. Aja
8. Trinity Taylor
9. Charlie Hides
10. Kimora Blac
11. Alexis Michelle
12. Eureka O’Hara
13. Jaymes Mansfield

FAVOURITE GAGA DRESS!

[Image: tumblr_oncetfxNls1qlvwnco1_400.gif]

1. Nina Bo’Nina Brown

That body looked snatched! The outfit is simple, but still, overall look was on fire! Hope she shows us some more tame make up skills in the future.

2. Alexis Michelle

Alexis was sloppy in the beginning, but she rose like a phoenix in this one. Make up isn’t perfect but is good, hair amazing, and the dress looks flawless. Also the fact that she made it herself, is a big plus.

3. Valentina

Flawless look, only thing I would change is the wig, like the color or something, it looked cheap. And it should be straight.

4. Trinity Taylor

Amazing! The dress, the blood, the make up = flawless. Not too crazy about the hair.

5. Aja

Except for the make up, this look was good. Didn’t expect this dress to ever make a comeback, so this was a surprise!

6. Eureka O’Hara
7. Charlie Hides
8. Farrah Moan
9. Peppermint
10. Sasha Velour
11. Kimora Blac
12. Jaymes Mansfield
13. Shea Coulee

TOP 5 QUEENS OF THE WEEK!

[Image: rZzShuF.gif]

1. Nina Bo’Nina Brown (36 points)

2. Valentina (34 points)
3. Aja, Farrah Moan, Sasha Velour (27 points)

QUEENS IN THE BOTTOM!

They're all bottoms!

Eureka O’Hara (13 points)
Kimora Blac (13 points)
Jaymes Mansfield (4 points)

5 people like this: Lex, Black Canary, Maiko, Andrew, Royale
Nina!! I hope she wins!
1 person likes this: Dante
Wow I never heard of Nina but that body!
(07-16-2017, 04:59 PM)Andrew Wrote: I hate when people try to get away from their mistakes, just fuckin admit the truth

love this idea maiko
Quote:I’d prefer something else, instead of the crown, because the same crown in different color was seen just before this, on the entrance look

yeah she kinda wears those sorts of things a lot

Quote:I am not a fan of her make up style

me either Eww but those outfits smitten
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(03-27-2017, 01:12 PM)lex Wrote: Nina!! I hope she wins!

She is one of my faves! Not just because of the talent and the looks, but her backstory etc. She's amazing, and funny too.

(03-27-2017, 01:15 PM)Andrew Wrote: love this idea maiko

thanks!!
Quote:Hope she shows us some more tame make up skills in the future.

me too. she really don't need to be pulling those high concept looks EVERY TIME. I'm glad Raja and Delta clocked her on FPR
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
so we have to rank our top 5 favorite queens?
i'm living for valentina, i can't help it

i hope she delivers talent in acting and the challenges overall smitten
(03-27-2017, 01:17 PM)Black Cat Wrote:
Quote:Hope she shows us some more tame make up skills in the future.

me too. she really don't need to be pulling those high concept looks EVERY TIME. I'm glad Raja and Delta clocked her on FPR

yeah i have seen it on her private pics too that she most often does this paper thing and like over the top "clown" make up - character

so i hope she can deliver some glamour, soft make up look, we will see
(03-27-2017, 01:18 PM)Dante Wrote: i'm living for valentina, i can't help it

She's my top favorite along with farrah so far, they are young queens but their looks are perfection Alexz 2
(03-27-2017, 01:20 PM)Andrew Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 01:18 PM)Dante Wrote: i'm living for valentina, i can't help it

She's my top favorite along with farrah so far, they are young queens but their looks are perfection Alexz 2

yeah, but i hope they don't serve violet or miss fame, looks on point flawless, but no talent
1 person likes this: Andrew
From a poll

most to least favorite:
[Image: image.png]
(03-27-2017, 01:24 PM)Andrew Wrote:
From a poll

most to least favorite:
[Image: image.png]

poor Trinity. skull

I liked her lol