🎂 Happy Birthday, Javan! say hbd

Dark Phoenix - the first trailer

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Where is the second trailer cuz that was weak as fuck. I prefer the damn Last Stand Phoenix to that.
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Also I’m tired of them and this mutated Phoenix story witb jean gray being born with the Phoenix and professor Xavier “locking it away” they could of made the Phoenix a separate entity. This is fucking weird
1 person likes this: Talking_Lip
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Making the Phoenix force a separate entity like it’s supposed to be would of added a powerful layer to this story. Imagine it “talking” to her her, and influencing her, leading her into binding with it, ultimately filling in some gaps and explaining why the Phoenix was so taken by Jean.
(09-27-2018, 01:40 AM)Maiko Wrote: Also I’m tired of them and this mutated Phoenix story witb jean gray being born with the Phoenix and professor Xavier “locking it away” they could of made the Phoenix a separate entity. This is fucking weird

Phoenix is a separate entity in this one most likely. Shiar are in the movie.
Mess. Why is Storm still a teenager
2 people like this: Maiko, Daemon
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
This looks so cool omg they’re really going to give Jean Gray the movie her story deserves!
(09-27-2018, 02:24 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 01:40 AM)Maiko Wrote: Also I’m tired of them and this mutated Phoenix story witb jean gray being born with the Phoenix and professor Xavier “locking it away” they could of made the Phoenix a separate entity. This is fucking weird

Phoenix is a separate entity in this one most likely. Shiar are in the movie.

How do you know? The trailer didn’t show them? I just saw the ship going into space tho so maybe...

But they’d have to somehow be doing it when Jean was a little girl because Phoenix was in Xmen apocalypse and this story makes it as if she had Phoenix since she was a little girl
(09-27-2018, 08:45 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 02:24 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: Phoenix is a separate entity in this one most likely. Shiar are in the movie.

How do you know? The trailer didn’t show them? I just saw the ship going into space tho so maybe...

But they’d have to somehow be doing it when Jean was a little girl because Phoenix was in Xmen apocalypse and this story makes it as if she had Phoenix since she was a little girl

That shot made me scream adhdididj. What business do these teenagers have going into space and who tf gave them a spaceship toofunny3
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(09-27-2018, 08:45 AM)Maiko Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 02:24 AM)YoungCarter Wrote: Phoenix is a separate entity in this one most likely. Shiar are in the movie.

Jessica Chastain's character in the movie apparently is Lilandra, sister of Shi'ar's ruler
THAT is Lilandra? Kii. I wanted BODY and sex appeal. That person has the sex appeal of a soggy stamp lmao
1 person likes this: Maiko
@Maiko

actually i think that FOX wanted to establish cosmic X-universe with this movie (hence the fact that most of actors signed for a new trilogy, not a single movie) but Disney deal happened and FOX had to do reshoots and we'll see X3-esque ending that puts a period mark on the franchise but probably in space.
(09-27-2018, 09:08 AM)YoungCarter Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 08:45 AM)Maiko Wrote: How do you know? The trailer didn’t show them? I just saw the ship going into space tho so maybe...

Jessica Chastain's character in the movie apparently is Lilandra, sister of Shi'ar's ruler

(09-27-2018, 09:15 AM)Tight n Hairy Wrote: THAT is Lilandra? Kii. I wanted BODY and sex appeal. That person has the sex appeal of a soggy stamp lmao

That doesn't make any sense because Jessica has shapeshifting powers...

and if that were Lilandra the character interpretation would be really poor.
@Maiko yup, it is literally said in the synopsis that Phoenix is a seperate entity

(09-27-2018, 09:03 AM)Tight n Hairy Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 08:45 AM)Maiko Wrote: How do you know? The trailer didn’t show them? I just saw the ship going into space tho so maybe...

That shot made me scream adhdididj. What business do these teenagers have going into space and who tf gave them a spaceship toofunny3

the funniest thing is that they are supposed to be in their 30s if it's still set in the 90s Mjlol