😫 girl it's still yc birthday Wish Him a Happy Birthday

Dear White People: Season 1

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Watch on Netflix!

This show deserves its own thread osgwel
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
I heard in one episode they basically cracked a game of thrones insult/joke to like make the show seem racist but it was 100% wrong and just race baiting.
iggy
(04-28-2017, 11:58 PM)PACMAN Wrote: I heard in one episode they basically cracked a game of thrones insult/joke to like make the show seem racist but it was 100% wrong and just race baiting.
iggy

Wait what?

Girl you prolly heard it from a white source cuz that tiny lil detail isnt even a plot-driving point rip

Only white ppl will get hung up on it and take it to the extreme skull Hypersensitivity at its finest.
Barry Jenkins directed episode 5 and it's my favorite episode maiko

It really took the show to another level
on episode 2 now and I already know this is going to be one of my favorite shows.
(04-29-2017, 12:15 AM)lex Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 11:58 PM)PACMAN Wrote: I heard in one episode they basically cracked a game of thrones insult/joke to like make the show seem racist but it was 100% wrong and just race baiting.
iggy

Wait what?

Girl you prolly heard it from a white source cuz that tiny lil detail isnt even a plot-driving point rip

Only white ppl will get hung up on it and take it to the extreme skull Hypersensitivity at its finest.

it was black twitter people clocking it. the fact you immediately assumed black people don't watch game of thrones. I'm watching you.
fuckingwithyou
1 person likes this: Dante
[Image: C-igc66XsAEEVsy?format=jpg&name=large]

I love the tag line lmao

I'm gonna give this a watch
2 people like this: Kyr, YoungCarter
[Image: 4XlcTQw.jpg]
What is this about?
(04-29-2017, 02:24 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 12:15 AM)lex Wrote: Wait what?

it was black twitter people clocking it. the fact you immediately assumed black people don't watch game of thrones. I'm watching you.
fuckingwithyou

Oh right, cuz white people haven't watched this show yet.
Black twitter be doing the most too sometimes. It's a harmless joke about only having black characters as slaves (which is a very good point) so why are they mad?
And they scalped Tarantino Clap3
The dislikes on this video and the comments Doc
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
The CW shade Mjlol
1 person likes this: Lex
the first episode is really strong Clap3
I'm so turned off by the comments on the youtube video. White people coming out full force on the internet.

Why can't everybody be like YC!
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
how do you deal with someone that has a face so perfect that you want to call their momma everyday and thank her for making him :'(
omg they used Rex Orange County song osgwel

this show is progressive even music-wise lol, I love it.