Here now: 1 Guest(s)

Shamir's cameo was so hilarious lmao
1 person likes this: Lex
Sam/Gabe storyline became a bit annoying towards the end
well, 10 episodes wasn't enough
(04-29-2017, 07:14 AM)lex Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 02:24 AM)PACMAN Wrote: it was black twitter people clocking it. the fact you immediately assumed black people don't watch game of thrones. I'm watching you.
fuckingwithyou

Oh right, cuz white people haven't watched this show yet.
Black twitter be doing the most too sometimes. It's a harmless joke about only having black characters as slaves (which is a very good point) so why are they mad?

well maybe they don't want a show that most white people are dragging and calling racist to actually provide valid commentary and jokes and not just make up non-issues for attention. that delves into why people hate "sjws". Making issues out of thin air and much of the time it's a non-issue just for attention but in this case, ratings.
(04-30-2017, 11:58 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 07:14 AM)lex Wrote: Oh right, cuz white people haven't watched this show yet.
Black twitter be doing the most too sometimes. It's a harmless joke about only having black characters as slaves (which is a very good point) so why are they mad?

well maybe they don't want a show that most white people are dragging and calling racist to actually provide valid commentary and jokes and not just make up non-issues for attention. that delves into why people hate "sjws". Making issues out of thin air and much of the time it's a non-issue just for attention but in this case, ratings.

Uhhh no.. the fact that I've heard of this complaint irl from black people just prove that it's not a non-issue rating-craving design, it's actually what some people do think about and argue.. people need to realize "sjws" arguments are all stemmed from real life and real people lol no agenda about it.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
(04-30-2017, 11:58 AM)PACMAN Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 07:14 AM)lex Wrote: Oh right, cuz white people haven't watched this show yet.

And fuck! Why the fuck should they care what these racist white peope think? This is not a racist joke, it's a racially aware joke, so it doesn't further prove these White People's perception of the show as racist lol

People need to really grow the fuck up. White People do not get to have a say in everything.
1 person likes this: YoungCarter
R
(04-30-2017, 02:55 PM)lex Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 11:58 AM)PACMAN Wrote: well maybe they don't want a show that most white people are dragging and calling racist to actually provide valid commentary and jokes and not just make up non-issues for attention. that delves into why people hate "sjws". Making issues out of thin air and much of the time it's a non-issue just for attention but in this case, ratings.

And fuck! Why the fuck should they care what these racist white peope think? This is not a racist joke, it's a racially aware joke, so it doesn't further prove these White People's perception of the show as racist lol

People need to really grow the fuck up. White People do not get to have a say in everything.

aren't you white/white passing? the self hate is real. reminds me of @Hill .
iggy
1 person likes this: purple/sky/bubble
A great show. Binged watched every episode today.
The Mexican Madonna,The Female MJ,The Einsten of Pop,The One Woman Beatles,The Queen of Instagram,Selena Gomez.
(04-29-2017, 02:54 AM)Bo Wrote: [Image: C-igc66XsAEEVsy?format=jpg&name=large]

I love the tag line lmao

I'm gonna give this a watch

The Mexican Madonna,The Female MJ,The Einsten of Pop,The One Woman Beatles,The Queen of Instagram,Selena Gomez.
(04-30-2017, 10:36 PM)PACMAN Wrote: R
(04-30-2017, 02:55 PM)lex Wrote: And fuck! Why the fuck should they care what these racist white peope think? This is not a racist joke, it's a racially aware joke, so it doesn't further prove these White People's perception of the show as racist lol

iggy

puto, don't shade me. I can fully accept that I'm white and still be pissed off at white people.
1 person likes this: PACMAN
(04-30-2017, 10:36 PM)PACMAN Wrote: R
(04-30-2017, 02:55 PM)lex Wrote: And fuck! Why the fuck should they care what these racist white peope think? This is not a racist joke, it's a racially aware joke, so it doesn't further prove these White People's perception of the show as racist lol

iggy

White passing? Girl I look Asian more than anything so idk where this microaggression is coming from
4 people like this: Maiko, YoungCarter, purple/sky/bubble, PACMAN
Can somebody explain what the premise and storyline of this show is because the trailer in the OP is strangely nonspecific.
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Man, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits
(04-29-2017, 09:21 AM)Maiko Wrote: The dislikes on this video and the comments Doc

Are you living in a bubble? what's surprising about their behavior.

This was expected
[Image: JNLbCz8.gif]
it's coming back!