🚫 Random Ban Culprit DiscoveredRead Affidavit

Delete this

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

DELETE THIS
1 person likes this: Hill
Green Light went top 20? Shook.
The Mexican Madonna,The Female MJ,The Einsten of Pop,The One Woman Beatles,The Queen of Instagram,Selena Gomez.
Wow beautiful OP.

Sucks that Green Light was such a flash in the plan. They should of promoted it wayyyy more.
2 people like this: samoanunderdog, Kyr
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
(04-30-2017, 09:43 PM)samoanunderdog Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 09:41 PM)Maiko Wrote: Wow beautiful OP.

Sucks that Green Light was such a flash in the plan. They should of promoted it wayyyy more.

i hope Homemade Dynamite does this song justice on the charts. I want ella to have a solid hit this era.

i didn't even know that was out. let me listen
Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.
Homemade Dynamite slays too rip Genre-Bending. Something I Missed from Lana.
(04-30-2017, 09:49 PM)samoanunderdog Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 09:46 PM)Maiko Wrote: i didn't even know that was out. let me listen

it's not out YET, but hopefully soon... May 5th or 12th lets hope

I just heard the performance of it i think, I love it.
OVERRATED HORE!
(04-30-2017, 08:07 PM)samoanunderdog Wrote: DELETE THIS

Why???