🍰 yc birthday celebrate

Demi Lovato's Sorry Not Sorry Hits Top 10 on BB Hot 100

Here now: 1 Guest(s)

[Image: demi-lovato-2.jpg?w=2000&h=1331]

Rounding out the Hot 100's top 10, Demi Lovato leaps to her fourth top 10 and first in more than four years, as "Sorry Not Sorry" soars 15-10. The track climbs 7-6 on Digital Song Sales (39,000, up 4 percent); keeps at No. 12 on Streaming Songs (19.6 million, down 1 percent); and roars 29-20 on Radio Songs (56 million, up 25 percent).

Lovato first hit the Hot 100's top 10 with her first chart entry, "This Is Me," her Joe Jonas duet from the Disney Channel film Camp Rock (starring both singers) that reached No. 9 in 2008. She then added two No. 10-peaking hits: "Skyscraper," in July 2011, and "Heart Attack," in April 2013. (She just missed the top 10 with the No. 11-peaking "Cool for the Summer" in September 2015.)

Source
We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true.
Confident deserved Martin3
well deserved heart2
1 person likes this: KingBlack
Shadows play on idle hands I lose myself I do
But I've found my way to velvet sands
I'll crash right into you
Demi is really carving out her place as a sustained pop artist and I'm happy for her Clap3
1 person likes this: KingBlack